3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Show IP Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Show IP Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - View the IP address of the current page.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the overlap problem between text color and background color
· Changed the style of Color Splash
What's New in 1
IP Address Widget IP Address Widget - A simple widget for your home screen that displays the IP Address and Network Mask for each active interfaces on the mobile phone.
Copy the information to clipboard and paste it in sms, email or any other applications
Rocket VPN Unblock the Internet, browse securely & protect your privacy with Rocket VPN
Host Ping Graphical interface for the command line ping utility, with some extras : - can ping multiple hosts at the same time - save hosts in a history list for the next time
DynDNS DynDNS assigns a fixed domain name to your Android phone even though the IP address can change.
It uses the standard Dynamic DNS process specification.
You will need an account with DynDNS.com or one of the many other providers of this service.
More information is available on the application's website
OpenVPN Installer OpenVPN Installer comes with the OpenVPN binary and tries to install it on your Android phone.
You need root, tun/tap driver and busybox.
Path to ifconfig/route is now configurable. But you still need to use busybox ifconfig/route.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated openvpn binary to support ifconfig in locations other than /system/xbin/bb
EasyTether EasyTether shares your smartphone Internet connection with your PC. Download the .apk file from your smartphone, launch it and follow the setup wizard.USB connection for the sake of speeddoes not require rootworks without special tethering data plans
SHAREit new FDannoe application created by Lenovo for the first time appeared on the company's smartphones and t
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets