3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
IP Tools IP Tools - a convenient and powerful tool for network analysis.
The program includes the most common tools that you can
found in Windows and Linux.All the need for information about the ip address or website
now in your device
AziLink AziLink is an application that allows USB tethering for Android-based phones, without requiring root access. It works by using a Java-based NAT that communicates with OpenVPN on the host computer. It has been tested on MacOS, Windows, and Linux. The connection will be forwarded over the phone's active network service, which can be either WiFi or 3G/EDGE
Rocket VPN Unblock the Internet, browse securely & protect your privacy with Rocket VPN
APNdroid APNdroid - Toggle that prevents your phone from connecting to internet over 3G/EDGE/GPRS. This application modifies APN names and types by adding 'apndroid' suffix to them (you can edit them anytime in your phone's Settings).
NOTE: Uninstall with enabled internet access! Otherwise you will be offline, needing to change APNs manually.
What's New in 2.1.3 / 2
IP Book IP Book displays all external and internal IP addresses of your computers and Android devices.
Download and install 'IP Book' utility for Windows to update all of your computers' IP addresses in your Android device
PaderSyncSSH for Android PaderSyncSSH for Android is a powerful SSH2 client for mobile devices. Use it to access your SSH/SFTP servers at home or at work from your mobile device.
Connect multiple terminal windows to work directly on the SSH server, execute commands and manage the remote system
Hoccer (Android) Hoccer is a new app for fast and easy exchange of information and content. Hoccer allows for the instant transfer of data, by way of intuitive gesturing with your mobile phone, eliminating the sometimes cumbersome and time consuming act of manually entering addresses and phone numbers
Android Hotspot Login Android Hotspot Login - Application for Android-powered phones to automatically log into hotspots with webpage login form (Tested with G1 and T-Mobile Hotspot).
What's New in This Release:
· supports SSID dependent configuration
PdaNet PdaNet - Allows your computer to go online through the Android phone''s Internet connection. Supports USB/Bluetooth DUN. Does not require tether plan or rooting. Mac&PC. Easy and fast! Additional SMS Agent app - send or receive SMS from PC
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets