gpsVP works on virtually any Windows platform including mobile ones. It shows vector and raster maps, records and shows tracks, shows multiple navigation parameters, manages and shows waypoints. It aims to be as usable as possible.
What's New in This Release:
· Geoid correction matrix: Updated values Atlantic & east America's. Matrix is now complete (cybermaus)
· yandex.ru Map Source added (vlysenkov)
· Altitude correction into setup menu (cybermaus)
· Google Maps now use language identifier from GetLocaleInfo. So it respects regional settings in user's host. (vlysenkov)
· Slide right/left on a monitors row in map mode will switch to previous/next monitors row. (vlysenkov)
· Map configuration: Partial variables (Syntax %n,m) now also possible for %X, %Y, %TMSX, %TMSY (jerome077)
· New monitors to display the current zoom level of the raster map: ZOOM_00, ZOOM_01 and ZOOM_17 (jerome077)
· Save flash card health for those ones who does refresh cache. Raster->Maintenance->Refresh... routine now compares old and new contents for each downloaded file to prevent file rewrite with the same data. (vlysenkov)
· Enlarge screen buttons again (for easier finger operation) (vlysenkov)
· New function "Show available tiles" based on the same current view as for downloading tiles but which draw a new track with the outline of all available tiles in the view. (jerome077)
· Zipped subfolders in the cache: gpsvp can read tiles out of zipped folders in the cache (Not available on WM2003). Format should be 7z. For good performance please use the not solid and not compressed format (7z.exe a -t7z -mx0 -ms=off). It still saves lot of place and transferring file from a PC to an SD card is much faster. (jerome077)
· Experimental feature to export a map (reassembling tiles using gdal) (jerome077)
· Other improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Travel Sequoia National Park - illustrated travel guide and maps (WM Smartphone) Travel Sequoia National Park is a comprehensive travel guide illustrated with maps and photographs. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA.
Geology, Flora, Fauna and more.
The guide is loaded into the device memory.
No network access needed.
Easy and fast viewing
Travel Andalusia, Spain - Guide, Maps, and Phrasebook. Travel Andalusia, Spain - an illustrated guide, phrasebook, and maps. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA. FREE general information chapter, a map, and a basic phrasebook in the trial version.
Street and attractions maps.
Museums hours and ticket info
J2ME OGC WMS Client J2ME OGC WMS Client is a program for accessing OGC Web map services from Java enabled mobile phone or PDAs.
It accesses the OGC WMS according to WMS 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 specifications and supports zooming and panning in the Map, WMS sublayers, and a bookmark management system for quick access.
Free for non-commercial use
MetrO (SP) Metro helps you find your way in the public transport systems (subway, bus, trams, ...) in more than 400 cities around the world. FREE, FAST & ACCURATE.
Simply enter you start and end stops, hit the "Go" button and the program finds the fastest route.
Many more features to discover!
After downloading, please read the included "guide-en
RaceChrono RaceChrono is a data logging software for all kinds of sports. It runs on S60 and Windows Mobile smart phones and uses position data from your GPS receiver to determine lap times and performance.
RaceChrono is developed by a team of Finnish sports enthusiasts who have made their careers in the IT-business. RaceChrono is currently a hobby project for it's authors
PathAway GPS SE GPS Navigation using your own maps! Convert any digital map, for use on your Windows Phone. Supports internal GPS or a compatible external GPS (via bluetooth, cable, snap-on, or card). PathAway provides affordable navigational support for hiking, geocaching, aviation, boating, cycling, off-road vehicle, snowmobiling/ATV, or any other form of travel
amAze (Motorola) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa