Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
anProxy AnProxy allows to setup proxy server for web-browser
Desktop Toggles Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Desktop Toggles Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - One click to switch the web page style between Mobile view and Desktop view.
When you convert to the Desktop mode, visiting Facebook via mobile is convenient as via PC
mxr.mozilla - Firefox Addon mxr.mozilla search the Mozilla Cross-Reference site, free-text (a link to identifier search appears above the results). This is for the Mozilla Central, main mercurial (hg) repository for development of Gecko, XULRunner, and Firefox
Shiny Shake Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Shiny Shake Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Shake your Dolphin, shining your life.
Shake your Android phone, Dolphin Browser HD brings you a unique experience.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the overlap problem between text color and background color
· Changed the style of Color Splash
What's New in 1
PDF Viewer Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD PDF Viewer Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - This add-on helps you view online PDF, DOC, PPT and other files in Google Docs Viewer while browsing. View files online without downloading them, saving time and space
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus MeMO Pad 8 ME180A / AST21