3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
5 VPN 5 VPN - Starting a VPN connection on Android is not very convenient. Normally it requires 7 clicks and writing a password. If you want to avoid writing the password, you can copy it to the clipboard, and then paste it, for a total of 11 clicks. With this application however, it can be done in 5 fast clicks and no password
Router Keygen Router Keygen generate default WPA/WEP keys for the following router (with no ads!):
1. Thomson based routers (this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private)
2. DLink (only some models)
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS (only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
ProxyDroid ProxyDroid is an application that can help you to set the proxy (http / socks4 / socks5) on your Android device.
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICE FIRST
TIP: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong
Wired Tether Wired Tether - This application enables tethering (via USB) for "rooted" handsets running Android. A client (your laptop for example) can connect via usb and get access to the internet using the 3G, 2G mobile connection or the wifi connection which is established by the handset.
This program has been tested with Linux and Microsoft Windows clients
APN-Connector APN - Switch/Connector is a simple widget that allows you to quickly enable (or disable) your data connection (LTE/3G/EDGE/GPRS) with a single click
Ubernet Lite "One app to rule them all". Ubernet is a single app for all you internet needs
FREE SSL PROXY Unblock sites and surf anonymously using this free SSL proxy app. Gigabit speed connections
EasyTether EasyTether shares your smartphone Internet connection with your PC. Download the .apk file from your smartphone, launch it and follow the setup wizard.USB connection for the sake of speeddoes not require rootworks without special tethering data plans
AndFTP AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets