Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Jobs - Job Search - Careers Search for jobs in one click - Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Quit Firefox for Mobile - Firefox Addon Quit Firefox for Mobile - With this add-on, Fennec will quit when you press the "close" button on the last open tab.
The Android OS automatically pauses applications when they are in the background, and closes them when free memory is needed. So most users shouldn't need to "quit" applications in Android
Maxthon Add-on: File Manager Maxthon Add-on: File Manager - This powerful File Manager for Android provides an easy way for you to manage your files
Show Password On Input - Firefox Addon Show Password On Input - Whenever you are prompted to input your password or master password you will find a checkbox "Show password on input" to make your input visible (to avoid typos)
Boopsie (Android) Tap for tap, Boopsie is the fastest mobile search - period.
Every Letter Counts!
Boopsie uses a multi-prefix search - which means you only have to type the first parts of words instead of the whole thing. So, searching Wikipedia for 'Desperate Housewives' is as easy as typing 'des hou'
HP IT Resource Center - Firefox Addon HP IT Resource Center - Firefox Addon - This OpenSearch add-on adds a custom search provider to your Firefox search bar to quickly search the Hewlett-Packard IT Resource Center forums website (forums.itrc.hp.com) using their internal search engine
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus MeMO Pad FHD / ME102A 10