Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
fCalc fCalc - This is what you are looking for! A very good calculator and a must have tool on your maths classes. A calculator with functions drawing ability on Windows Mobile. fCalc is professional and user friendly calculator
Flightbyte Weight and Balance Flightbyte Weight and Balance - Why fly in danger? Make sure you are within limits with Flightbyte Weight and Balance. Just store POH/weighing data for up to four aircraft, enter today''s loading in a flash and see a graph of your weight and balance
Kaybi Calculator 1.1.0 - New Update! Kaybi Calculator 1.1.0 - New Update! - Kaybi Calculator is a scientific calculator for the Pocket PC. It has all the basic calculator functions and more:
The common calculator functions: +, -, x, /, mod, x2, x3, ^, √, n√, ln, log, log2, and more.
Bracket support to frame your expression
PDAcalc matrix (PocketPC) PDAcalc matrix (PocketPC) - Use this calculator for your basic and linear algebra calculations. Using matrices allows you to perform far more powerful calculations with less instructions. Instead of using one value at the time use a matrix or vector containing hundreds of values. Features:
Uses same syntax as high-end mathematical programs like matlab
YPAM Upgrade for Version 1.x users YPAM - Version 2.0 is now available! Check out these new features:
* Pocket PC lists can be Opened and Printed from the Desktop version.
* New function for "List Breaks". Tapping C now inserts a list break and allows for more than 1 group of running calculations. Tap the red X on the toolbar to clear the entire list.
* New function for %
MyPocketCalc MyPocketCalc is a free Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) scientific calculator designed for Pocket PC
MxCalc Calculator Suite for Windows Mobile PPC MxCalc Calculator Suite for Windows Mobile PPC
The decisive calculator performing all complex calculations & featuring the most comprehensive converter available for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.
Matrices Functionsv3. 1
Base Conversionv3. 1
Date & Time Calculationsv3
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible