Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Emu48 Emu48 can emulate a HP38G, HP39G, HP40G, HP48SX, HP48GX and a HP49G calculator
Flightbyte Weight and Balance Flightbyte Weight and Balance - Why fly in danger? Make sure you are within limits with Flightbyte Weight and Balance. Just store POH/weighing data for up to four aircraft, enter today''s loading in a flash and see a graph of your weight and balance
gCalc gCalc is a calculator application, a simple one, but is good for one-hand use. And, it works great on a Windows Mobile Smartphones!
gCalc v1.0 Features:
* Simple, one-hand usage for PPC's with keypad/keyboard and Smartphones.
* Skinnable (see below).
* Works well with most popular screen types : 176x220, QVGA portrait, QVGA landscape, Square (240x240)
CalcNOW CalcNOW is a free extendable RPN calculator. It includes three modules 1) Scientific, 2) Unit Converter and 3) Quadratic Solver. The download includes the full source code so you can create your own modules using Microsoft's free eVC++ compiler
SMath Studio SMath Studio is a math program with "paper"-like interface. It has an ability to work with systems, matrices, vectors, complex numbers, infinities and fractions
CalculatorGoogler CalculatorGoogler is a finger friendly numeric keypad calculator that uses the Google.com website to do the calculation and report back
UltraMath Advance v2.0 Math is easy now!!! Scientific calculator, equations, equations systems, calculus, expressions, geometry, trigonometry, complex numbers , currency conversion and more
ABISoft PocketScale ABISoft PocketScale - PocketScale is a .Net freeware utility to assist scale modellers.
· Two-sides tranferring values (metric system - foot/inches) with scale multiplier;
· Calculate scale & percent value based on 2 values;
· Work with main scales, such as 1/1, 1/16, 1/24, 1/32, 1/35, 1/48, 1/72, 1/144
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3