.NET VNC Viewer is a VNC viewer written entirely in C#. It is binary compatible with Smartphones, Pocket PCs and Windows desktops (with .NET Compact Framework or .NET Framework). I write this mainly because other VNC viewers on Pocket PC do not do full screen and screen rotation. Features:
- Of course, basic VNC viewer functionalities.
- Full screen mode.
- Client-side scaling.
- Server-side scaling and single window mode.
- Screen rotation.
- Session history.
- Hi-Res support for VGA Pocket PC and QVGA Smartphones.
- Listen mode.
- Etc. Installation:
Just copy the exe to a directory on your device and execute from there. Update Description:
- Implemented listen mode.
- Added an option for Smartphone users to turn off mouse acceleration.
- Added an option for Smartphone users to choose the mouse speed after turning off mouse acceleration.
- For Smartphones with a QWERTY keyboard, now the lower case "p" and "q" keys should work as expected.
- More keys were added to the Keys menu (Esc, Tab, and Fn keys).
- Avoided an exception for some .NET CF devices with no connection manager. v188.8.131.52:
- Server-side scaling and single window mode implemented.
- On a PPC or a Smartphone, now the viewer calls into the connection manager to initiate a network connection (e.g. GPRS) before connecting to the server. From now on the viewer is not P/Invoke-free anymore.
- Added an icon.
- Added an option for users to choose whether to update the screen ASAP or in a batch.
- Added a sample build script.
- Fixed a bug that would hang the viewer if the connection is terminated unexpectedly. v184.108.40.206:
- Client-side scaling implemented.
- Fixed a problem with Smartphone key input mode which prevents the viewer from going back to mouse mode after exiting extended input mode.
- For Smartphones, the back soft key is now backspace even not in key input mode.
- Improved the code for painting.
- Made adjustments to thread priority to provide a more responsive UI.
- Added "Shift Down" and "Shift Up" to the "Keys" menu.
- For Smartphones, added an option to send the mouse location to the server when the cursor is idle.
- Fixed a bug on Smartphones that would cause the right mouse button to not properly function after exiting full screen mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
kWallet ( Free Desktop Edition) kWallet ( Free Desktop Edition), a Comprehensive Personal Management Tool to get you organized in an effective and efficient way to keep track your personal and official Information in an easy, effective, safe and secure way. Your data will be secured using 128 bit Encryption
Boxee Remote A simple remote for Windows Mobile devices that allows you to operate basic program functions using a wireless connection (WiFi or cellular)
RDM+ Remote Desktop for Windows Mobile RDM+: Remote Desktop for Mobiles connects your mobile device to remote computer with Windows OS and provides the ability to perform different tasks you usually do on your desktop wirelessly behind firewall and NAT.
You can also use RDM+ Web-based service from any computer to conveniently manage your email, files, programs and network resources
KI Media Manager KI Media Manager is a remote control for your computer's Media Player. You run this simple program on your Pocket PC and you are able to switch songs, pause/play, and stop music from anywhere in the world through SMS. You of course must be running a program on the computer as well
Wake on Wan Wake on Wan - A Windows Mobile application to wake up hosts in a network or over the Internet. Your network card and/or PC must support AMD's Wake-On-Lan (WOL), most network cards and PCs do support this nowadays.
· Uses Win32 Sense SDK.
· Source files available!
· Stores hostname, MAC address and port number using registry
Bullant Remote for Pocket PC - SH3 CPU - Japanese Language Bullant Remote for Pocket PC - SH3 CPU - Japanese Language is a small footprint thin-client that presents the GUI of a Java™ application running on a networked server to the user's Pocket PC device. This version of the Bullant Remote is for Pocket PC devices with an SH3 processor and has Japanese language GUI
Winamp Remote Winamp Remote is a tool that allows your Pocket PC to control Winamp music player using a wireless connection (like Bluetooth or WiFi).
This is a client-server application, the client runs on Pocket PC and the server on a Windows PC
Navio Navio is the perfect companion for your GPS receiver!
Navio gives you access to all the information from your GPS receiver on your Pocket PC 2002/2003/WM5/WM6 device or Windows computer (95/98/NT4/Me/2000/XP)
SoundRemote SoundRemote - This program can be used with other TV sets that have sound remotes. Select record mode from the menu and record the sounds for each button.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
Windows Mobile 7-like Gestures Windows Mobile 7-like Gestures - A highly experimental app that uses the accelerometer and ambient light sensor to handle gesture events.
You can see the application in action here
Comments on .NET VNC Viewer:
I need a strong chess program for my iPAQ 214 mobile 6 hp what can you recommand? How can I pay you ?
Date: 9 Jan 13
Date: 20 Jul 15
Date: 15 Nov 15
Data windinternet setting.
Date: 21 Jan 17
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
.NET VNC Viewer is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A626