AgMapper - Create maps using your Windows Mobile device. Measure lengths and view areas without the desktop PC.
AgMapper makes it easy to map what ever you like and share it with other software packages by using the very common shape file format (.shp) to store your mapping data.
Load images onto your map created using the FREE AgMapper Image Converter. Great For :
- Farm planning/mapping
- Recording favourite hunting, riding tracks/spots
- Any activity where you would like to record where you have been, measure those areas & distances and easily share that information with other software packages Features:
- Extremely easy to use
» Live Mapping - Create your maps using the GPS
» Draw - Manually draw lines & polygons
» View - View existing .shp files
» Measure - Measure areas and distances
» Compass - Electronic compass mode
» GoTo - Navigate your way back to important locations
- Displays maps & imagery
- All mapping information is stored in the open file format .SHP Shape files. Transfer of mapping data from and to AgMapper is simple.
- Custom designed Layer & Layer Group manager.
- Custom view manager, select multiple layers with one screen tap!
- nth Precision Position Offsetting (left & right)
- Metric or U.S. systems for measurements
- Electronic Compass
- No limit to the number of map or way point layers loaded
- Most of the worlds datum and grid systems supported AgMapper Image Converter
The AgMapper Image Converter is a free utility to create files that are automatically imported into the AgMapper GPS mapping software on the Pocket PC.
AgMapper Image Converter takes an image and embeds the coordinates as well as the image into a single file for extremely easy importing into AgMapper on the Windows Mobile device.
The Image Converter can be found in your Start/Programs/AgMapper menu after installing the AgMapper software. Using AgMapper Image Converter:
To start, you will need:
1. An image, supported formats are: BPM, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, GIF
2. The co-ordinates for the top left (North West) & bottom right (South East) of the image in
Longitude & Latitude (Decimal Degrees, or Degrees, Minutes & Seconds), or Eastings & Northings
Supported Datums & Grids can be viewed here.
World files wilbe detected (*.jgw, *.bpw & *.tfw) and the option to extract coords from these files will be given.
1. Select the image to be converted
2. Select the datum type being used
3. Enter the co-ordinates for the North West & South East of the image
4. Click the 'Create AgMapper Map' button
5. You will then have a file in the same directory as the original image with the same name and the extension '.MapLib'
6. This image needs to be copied over to the Windows Mobile device and placed into your Maps directory.
You can then add the image to your map using the Layers / Select Image option, or add the image to a view
- Those users owning Fairport Farm Software mapping software are able to export an image from their Fairport Farm Software mapping software, which will create an additional file with the extension .gpm. You will have the option to automatically extract the coodrinates for the image from this file after selecting your image.
· The AgMapper install is the full version of the software with the Save functionality disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Unable to write to file. 'My Documents/AgMapper/log.txt' already in use.
What's New in 1.5.7:
· Fix: Adding way points whilst live mapping was causing multiple text entry screens to appear in some situations
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
VoiceGPSeds VoiceGPSeds - VoiceGPSeds is a full-featured voice recorder with GPS location tagger. You can make voice recordings and the GPS location is appended to the end of the file. You can browse the files via GPS distance. Tap on the wave file to play it back.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
gvSIG Mobile gvSIG Mobile is a tool oriented to manage geographic information. It is characterized by a user-friendly interface, with a quick access to the most usual raster and vector formats
GPS2Watch GPS2Watch - Add-on for smartWatchM that displays GPS information on supported Bluetooth watches. It simply uses smartWatchM "3rd party notifications", and connects to WM5+'s intermediate GPS driver, so no messing with COM ports. It should work with any device/GPS combination, if the GPS is external it must be set in WM's "External GPS" settings
PoliceGPSes PoliceGPSes - PoliceGPSes can be used to track suspects that you are using the PocketPC PoliceGPSer's locator on. You can make a file for each group of locators and view the current latitude/longitude/speed and altitude of each GPS locator on the Google.com maps site.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
FON Access Points for Zambia FON Access Points for Zambia - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
MusicGoogler MusicGoogler uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find the 50 closest Music CD and Instrument stores sorted via GPS distance. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get a lock tap on it to view the list of local stores. You can also dial the store. The GPS maps and store search service is provided by Google
Nav4All Nav4All-search and find millions of interesting places like restaurants, bars, gas stations, shops and much more. You can use the places you like as destination, save them as favorite, or share them with your friends by sms or email.
* Voice-instructions and clear arrows on your screen will guide you to your destination
amAze (Windows Mobile) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
Gpx2bin Convert GPS tracks to Navitel Navigator tracks.bin file
Other Software by developer «Ag IT»:
Comments on AgMapper:
Date: 8 Dec 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
AgMapper is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A632/A636