GPS Cycle Computer - Yet Another GPS Tracker? Yes, but:
- this is a nice one - thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from "always on" to "run every 10 min" - this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: distance, time, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer.
What's New in This Release:
· display statistics and altitude graph of T2F
· performance enhancement on display graph
· gcc file flushed only once a minute to protect the storage device
· option to have confirm message for 'stop' and 'pause'
· max. osm zoom level increased from 18 to 23
· option to "don't log passive time" (log stopped or paused)
· option to sync system time with GPS time at first GPS fix
· the lat/long coordinates are displayed of the point where you tap on the map
· "reset map" can be undone by context menu
· images for custom button skins now in subdirectory "skin"
· bugfix on continue tracks after restart of GCC
· bugfix when pressing exit button while logging is active
· bugfix reading some gpx file format
What's New in 4.9:
· speed up reading files for "Track2Follow"
· speed up reading GPX files and make it compatible to XML syntax (now compatible to GPX files from crossingways)
· in GPX export the track can be separated in segments when logging has gaps (Pause) of more than 10s (enable in Kml/Gpx options)
· when automatic OSM map download is enabled, the visible map tiles can be forced to reload by context menu
· compass in main screen can be configured in different styles (arrow, digital, letter)
· additional log intervals: logging every 5m or 10m (but always every 30s) - settings index has changed, so check your setting if you use "run every x sec"
· reduced flicker on menu page when scrolling
· update button in About page
· Navigation commands as text in map screen
· Navigation commands as spoken voice in different languages and voices
· Tracks are no longer restricted to 18 hours
· Restore last session (active tracks). Done automatically after abnormal termination.
· Odometer. You can set your initial ODO in gccState.txt (first line [m]). Don't change anything else!
· Satellite and Snr is no more blinking if $GPGSV is not sent every second (trusts for 10s)
· foreground and background color can be set in options - main
· file names of current track and t2f are now displayed in options (first page)
· a warning is displayed if you try to continue a track which is more than 1km distant
· live logging with crossingways and automatic map download is now asynchron (doesn't block application)
· all osm servers are defined in "osm_servers.txt" ("osm_server.txt" is no longer used)
· osm download server are stored for each map separately in corresponding map directory in server.txt
· edit T2F: add points click by click in map screen. Also remove and undo function
· support for heart rate belt. You need a hardware to feed the heart pulses into the microphone input.
· time in GPX export is now UTC time, as required by GPX specification
· new Format for csv-export in log1.csv
What's New in 4.8:
· audio notes in waypoints
· new Navigation arrow shows direction to follow T2F
· bugfix: at 00:00 UTC time and AVG > 1, a wrong point far away was logged
What's New in 4.7:
· GPS off at Stop; recall settings name displayed in Info field; initialization of GPS device by GccInitGps.txt; hide map
What's New in 4.6SP1:
· bugfix incorrect average speed and trip time when track loaded back. Input Lat Lon accepts lowercase
What's New in 4.6:
· Waypoint support for GCC and GPX files; distance to track2follow (start/end); LatLon in different formats; hide track
What's New in 4.5:
· improvements in Track2Follow; Input Lat/Lon for Geocaching; bugfix for WM6.5
What's New in 4.4SP1:
· bugfix: incorrect distance if logging not every second
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
MapFingerer MapFingerer - MapFingerer allows you use the GPS on your device or custom GPS values to download maps from Google.com and keeps them in a finger friendly database. You can make multiple pages for the maps. Tap on the map to button to view it.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
Locify With Locify you can explore interesting places near you from Wikipedia, seek for geocaches, display map where you are (or you want to go), twitter your location, save interesting places from phone or web sync them and even navigate to them... and much more.
Locify is free application for common mobile phone
TravelReporterer TravelReporterer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your current latitude/ longitude/ speed/ altitude and looks up the GPS profile and displays it. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get the lock tap the button again to view the GPS profile. This service is provided by Geonames
FON Access Points for Malta FON Access Points for Malta - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
HandGPS HandGPS is provided for use with Windows PPC only. All versions of windows PPC are supported. Users are prompted to register product before use. License is valid for two years and may be extended. HandGPS is used to capture GPS coordinates to any open windows PPC application
FamilyGPSs FamilyGPSs - FamilyGPSs can be used update your GPS location and track the GPS location of friends/family on your lists. You can view all family members on a map or view each person on a map. The map service is provided by Google.com
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
GPS2clipboard Gets the GPS position data and copy them to the clipboard from where they can be pasted to any application with a paste command
TravelEncyclopediaer TravelEncyclopediaer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your current latitude/ longitude/ speed/ altitude and looks up the Wikipedia.org GPS listings and displays them. Tap the button to start the GPS and when you get the lock tap the button again to view the Wikipedia.org listings for the area. This service is provided by Geonames
GridHIKER GridHIKER-software for handheld units. A step further than raw numeric coordinates.
Recommended for paper map enthusiasts requiring determining his position. GridHIKER shows position graphically on usual Geographic grid or UTM grid which should be drown on paper map.
- Displaying Geographical grid for position between Lattitude -80S and 84N
PoliceSyncer PoliceSyncer - PoliceSyncer can be used by a Police officer to create dated GPS POI based note/picture/video logs and also share information on a secure remote FTP server with other police officers. The program uses the GPS on the PocketPC to find the distance of each GPS POI point and you can view or download the map the points on Google.com map service
Other Software by developer «AndyZap»:
Comments on GPS Cycle Computer:
Date: 14 Jun 12
salut a tous
Date: 21 Feb 13
Date: 17 Jun 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
GPS Cycle Computer is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A639