gpsVP works on virtually any Windows platform including mobile ones. It shows vector and raster maps, records and shows tracks, shows multiple navigation parameters, manages and shows waypoints. It aims to be as usable as possible.
What's New in This Release:
· Geoid correction matrix: Updated values Atlantic & east America's. Matrix is now complete (cybermaus)
· yandex.ru Map Source added (vlysenkov)
· Altitude correction into setup menu (cybermaus)
· Google Maps now use language identifier from GetLocaleInfo. So it respects regional settings in user's host. (vlysenkov)
· Slide right/left on a monitors row in map mode will switch to previous/next monitors row. (vlysenkov)
· Map configuration: Partial variables (Syntax %n,m) now also possible for %X, %Y, %TMSX, %TMSY (jerome077)
· New monitors to display the current zoom level of the raster map: ZOOM_00, ZOOM_01 and ZOOM_17 (jerome077)
· Save flash card health for those ones who does refresh cache. Raster->Maintenance->Refresh... routine now compares old and new contents for each downloaded file to prevent file rewrite with the same data. (vlysenkov)
· Enlarge screen buttons again (for easier finger operation) (vlysenkov)
· New function "Show available tiles" based on the same current view as for downloading tiles but which draw a new track with the outline of all available tiles in the view. (jerome077)
· Zipped subfolders in the cache: gpsvp can read tiles out of zipped folders in the cache (Not available on WM2003). Format should be 7z. For good performance please use the not solid and not compressed format (7z.exe a -t7z -mx0 -ms=off). It still saves lot of place and transferring file from a PC to an SD card is much faster. (jerome077)
· Experimental feature to export a map (reassembling tiles using gdal) (jerome077)
· Other improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Free Earth Elevation Map for PrettyMap/PrettyEarth Earth Elevation Map for PrettyMap/PrettyEarth - This is a medium-resolution, free Earth elevation map for PrettyMap and PrettyEarth. It contains one elevation sample per 4 km, approximately.
Note: large file (16 MB download, 55 MB after installing).
Note for PrettyEarth users: this map will be installed to Program FilesPrettyMapmaps
TrackyPro (online GoogleMaps with GPS) TrackyPro - If you have taken your auto navigation system into the woods you probably realized that it becomes more of a paper weight than a navigation device. Without roads most cannot function. That is why you may need off-road navigation software
GPS2day GPS2day is a today screen plug-in showing your current GPS coordinates, speed, satellite info, etc...
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
Currently GPS2day program works as GPS informer. It supports both metric and U.S
Tube Paris Pro (2009 Edition) Tube Paris Pro
New release with GPS support.
Tube plans all your journeys for you on the Paris metro & RER systems. It gives you the quickest routes, detailed on what trains to take and in what direction plus, service running times, fare zones, ticketing information and lots more...
MapGoogler MapGoogler uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your current latitude/longitude/speed and altitude and allows you to view your position on a map from the Google.com maps service. You can customize the maps zoom, and type via the 'Options' in the toolbar. The maps service is provided by Google
DirectionMaps DirectionMaps - This program program allows you to enter a list of locations and 'draw' the maps for them. You can search on the main page and tap the button to view/edit the map.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
Trapster Trapster-Your mobile phone or navigation device alerts you as you approach police speed traps.
When you see a trap, report it by pressing a button on your phone, or calling a toll free number. Other user's phones will alert them as they approach the trap. Trapster learns the credibility of traps based on how many users agree
Other Software by developer «Vsevolod Shorin»:
Comments on gpsVP:
Date: 20 Nov 09
The file doesn't work
Date: 6 Mar 10
Date: 15 Sep 10
Date: 27 Jan 11
Date: 9 Feb 11
Date: 5 Mar 11
Date: 1 Apr 11
presiso muito para trabalho
Date: 17 Jun 11
Date: 28 Sep 11
Date: 26 Jan 12
Date: 19 Apr 12
Date: 15 May 12
Date: 26 Apr 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
gpsVP is compatible with your device Asus MyPal A686