Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
fCalc fCalc - This is what you are looking for! A very good calculator and a must have tool on your maths classes. A calculator with functions drawing ability on Windows Mobile. fCalc is professional and user friendly calculator
Flightbyte Weight and Balance Flightbyte Weight and Balance - Why fly in danger? Make sure you are within limits with Flightbyte Weight and Balance. Just store POH/weighing data for up to four aircraft, enter today''s loading in a flash and see a graph of your weight and balance
AquaCalc AquaCalc is the most stylish calculator replacement available for Pocket PC. AquaCalc includes eleven beautiful and eye-catching skins
eCalc 2.0 for Pocket PC eCalc 2.0 for Pocket PC - Basic Functions
The common calculator functions including +, -, x, /, x^2, x^y.
Save the formula in the screen as a text file. Text files can be loaded to the formula editor.
Symbols can be created, modified and deleted by clicking the Symbol button
Engineering Calculator Engineering Calculator - This is a Pocket PC calculator for scientific, and computer math.
This calculator is very bright and easy to use, support more than 50 functions.
And this calculator is free for you.
New features of Engineering Calculator 1
EasyCalc (Pocket PC) EasyCalc Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result
Emu48 Emu48 can emulate a HP38G, HP39G, HP40G, HP48SX, HP48GX and a HP49G calculator
KoolCalc Light KoolCalc Light is a full featured but ultra lightweight scientific calculator. It supports all basic, trigonometric and logarithmic/exponential functions within a single 20kB file. Additionally a tape-calculator like log keeps track of all results allowing to quickly reuse any previous result
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3