Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Engineering Calculator Engineering Calculator - This is a Pocket PC calculator for scientific, and computer math.
This calculator is very bright and easy to use, support more than 50 functions.
And this calculator is free for you.
New features of Engineering Calculator 1
Marine Calculator Marine Calculator - This is our initial effort to provide the useful marine based calculations
YaRPNcalc YaRPNcalc - an RPN calculator for Pocket PC with big finger friendly buttons. It contains the usual decimal and logical functions as well as constants and conversions. Features:
- BIG buttons.
- Simple to use.
- RPN input method. Two line visible stack.
- Basic arithmetic operations
Math Tablet Math Tablet is a programmable math analysis software package designed with the scientist, engineer and student in mind. It features an expression stack, which keeps track of your calculations and lets you easily modify or correct your work.
Math Tablet lets you enter values using traditional Algebraic or RPN entry
MicroCalc Standard MicroCalc Standard - Visit www.trittium.com for the very latest info & updates!
MicroCalc™ is a convenient pop-up style calculator for the Pocket PC. Like its predecessor (MiniCalc 1.0), this calculator runs in a small, movable window on top of currently running programs
EasyCalc (Pocket PC) EasyCalc Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result
Soo Calculator for PocketPC Soo Calculator for PocketPC - Features
1. Scientific Calculator
- Expression based calculator.
- All standard functions and operators are supported. (sine,cosine,log,factorial,logical operators... etc)
- Simple and easy user interface.
- User-define functions.(Macro)
- Memory Calculations.(Memory +/-, Recall,Clear)
- Memory Variables
iSS SciCalc iSS SciCalc 3.0
A powerful calculator you can't do without
iSS SciCalc is a powerful replacement to the default Windows Mobile Calculator
UltraMath Advance v2.0 Math is easy now!!! Scientific calculator, equations, equations systems, calculus, expressions, geometry, trigonometry, complex numbers , currency conversion and more
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible