AgMapper - Create maps using your Windows Mobile device. Measure lengths and view areas without the desktop PC.
AgMapper makes it easy to map what ever you like and share it with other software packages by using the very common shape file format (.shp) to store your mapping data.
Load images onto your map created using the FREE AgMapper Image Converter. Great For :
- Farm planning/mapping
- Recording favourite hunting, riding tracks/spots
- Any activity where you would like to record where you have been, measure those areas & distances and easily share that information with other software packages Features:
- Extremely easy to use
» Live Mapping - Create your maps using the GPS
» Draw - Manually draw lines & polygons
» View - View existing .shp files
» Measure - Measure areas and distances
» Compass - Electronic compass mode
» GoTo - Navigate your way back to important locations
- Displays maps & imagery
- All mapping information is stored in the open file format .SHP Shape files. Transfer of mapping data from and to AgMapper is simple.
- Custom designed Layer & Layer Group manager.
- Custom view manager, select multiple layers with one screen tap!
- nth Precision Position Offsetting (left & right)
- Metric or U.S. systems for measurements
- Electronic Compass
- No limit to the number of map or way point layers loaded
- Most of the worlds datum and grid systems supported AgMapper Image Converter
The AgMapper Image Converter is a free utility to create files that are automatically imported into the AgMapper GPS mapping software on the Pocket PC.
AgMapper Image Converter takes an image and embeds the coordinates as well as the image into a single file for extremely easy importing into AgMapper on the Windows Mobile device.
The Image Converter can be found in your Start/Programs/AgMapper menu after installing the AgMapper software. Using AgMapper Image Converter:
To start, you will need:
1. An image, supported formats are: BPM, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, GIF
2. The co-ordinates for the top left (North West) & bottom right (South East) of the image in
Longitude & Latitude (Decimal Degrees, or Degrees, Minutes & Seconds), or Eastings & Northings
Supported Datums & Grids can be viewed here.
World files wilbe detected (*.jgw, *.bpw & *.tfw) and the option to extract coords from these files will be given.
1. Select the image to be converted
2. Select the datum type being used
3. Enter the co-ordinates for the North West & South East of the image
4. Click the 'Create AgMapper Map' button
5. You will then have a file in the same directory as the original image with the same name and the extension '.MapLib'
6. This image needs to be copied over to the Windows Mobile device and placed into your Maps directory.
You can then add the image to your map using the Layers / Select Image option, or add the image to a view
- Those users owning Fairport Farm Software mapping software are able to export an image from their Fairport Farm Software mapping software, which will create an additional file with the extension .gpm. You will have the option to automatically extract the coodrinates for the image from this file after selecting your image.
· The AgMapper install is the full version of the software with the Save functionality disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Unable to write to file. 'My Documents/AgMapper/log.txt' already in use.
What's New in 1.5.7:
· Fix: Adding way points whilst live mapping was causing multiple text entry screens to appear in some situations
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Navigation BE-ON-ROAD Europe Q2/2011 Navigation BE-ON-ROAD Europe Q2/2011 - The new major version of be-on-road presents new features and is based on new platform which brings high level of reliability, portability and speed on almost any kind of device. The new be-on-road brings high value voice guided door-to-door navigation
SafetyRide SafetyRide Limiting the scope of searches in case of emergency, this mobile application helps people who need to walk in dangerous places. Keeping a GPS connection and sending SMS to a configured number with the latest position at determined intervals
Kai's GPS Tracker.Net With the GPS Tracker you send your Position via 'SMS' or 'SMS to e-mail' to another person and tell him/her so your location. The recipient gets a SMS or e-mail with the location and a link to a map (on PC). Use it for your friends, family or in a company. Also suited to send holiday greetings from a foreign country
VITO ActiveTrace VITO ActiveTrace is a sports oriented software specially designed to help you watch your sports progress. VITO ActiveTrace turns a Smartphone into your personal coach that accurately keeps detailed statistics for every trip and also records corresponding tracks. Just turn VITO ActiveTrace on, put your device in a pocket and concentrate on training
TwitterGPSes TwitterGPSes allows you to view the current GPS and status of your Twitter contacts. Enter the name of each contact to assign to a button. When you tap on the button the persons Twitter page will be downloaded and a Google.com map will display the location. This service is provided by Twitter
Phonetracker4Free Phonetracker4Free - Received SMS are checked for location statements by Phonetracker4Free and transferred to Google Maps Mobile independently. Google Maps Mobile displays the location on a map or by satellite images, and takes over the routing to the destination if necessary
Nova Golf - Platinum with GPS Nova Golf - Platinum Golf System with GPS-This product is superseded by SmartCaddie Pro with GPS
Thousands of courses, if your course is not there we will simply add it for you
12 players or more, special versions are available for leagues
Danger! App for notification of danger on the road
VoicePOIer VoicePOIer - VoicePOIer is a full-featured named voice recorder with GPS location tagger. You can make named voice recordings and the GPS location is appended to the end of the file. You can browse the files via GPS distance. Tap on the wave file to play it back.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
GPSSMSerer GPSSMSerer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your latitude/longitude/altitude and speed and creates a single blank SMS template. When the program gets its first lock then it creates an SMS with your GPS update location and a link to the Google.com mobile online street map
Other Software by developer «Ag IT»:
Comments on AgMapper:
Date: 8 Dec 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.