TuneShell - Pro Music is a powerful music player and downloader for iPhone. The app supports MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, Speex, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, Apple Lossless and various other audio formats (.mp3 .m4a .wma .ape .flac .m4b .mp4 .wav .oga .ogg .aifc .aiff .mpc .spx .caf .aac .wv .3gp .3g2 .it .xm .s3m .mod .mid). Pro Music is packed with features, including advanced music visualizer, equalizer, easy-to-use music tag editor, lyrics & album cover viewer and searcher. In addition, the application has a built-in web browser which allows you to simultaneously download most kinds of audio file formats.
· Fast & comprehensive music downloader
· Advanced visualizer powered by projectM and MilkDrop (.milk) presets
· Amazing music equalizer
· Easy-to-use tag editor
· Lyrics & album cover searcher and downloader
· Music player with smart playlists, queue manager, remote control, cover flow
· Manage your music library via computer web browser
· Sharing via Facebook, Twitter
What's New in This Release:
· [Fixed]. A crash which occurred while searching lyrics has been fixed.
· [Fixed]. A crash which occurred while displaying a huge album cover has been fixed.
· [Fixed]. IE and Opera browsers now display the Wi-Fi web interface correctly.
· [Fixed]. The lag scrolling issue has been fixed.
· [New]. Launch TuneShell from other apps via URLs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Coolabs»:
Comments on TuneShell:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TuneShell supports it