AutoCAD WS - View, edit, and share your DWG files with anyone, anywhere. AutoCAD WS mobile application enables you to work with AutoCAD drawings directly on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Accurately annotate and revise drawings while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office. Work with local versions of your designs when you don’t have an Internet connection, and easily open DWG and DXF files you receive as email attachments directly on your device.
Experience the freedom of taking your designs with you—wherever you go. View:
· Open DWG drawings uploaded to your free AutoCAD WS online workspace
· Work offline, saving a local version to your device for times when you don't have an online connection
· Upload files sent as an email attachment directly to your AutoCAD WS account
· See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
· Use Multi-Touch zoom and pan to more easily navigate very large drawings Edit:
· Tap objects to select, then move, rotate, and scale
· Draw or edit shapes with accuracy using Snap and Ortho modes
· Add and edit text annotations directly on your device; no need for paper mark-ups
· Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite at the actual location
· Save your edits to your AutoCAD WS online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date Share:
· Share designs with others directly from your device
· Work with other people on the same DWG file simultaneously
· View edits to drawings in real time: AutoCAD WS immediately captures changes made by you and others in your online workspace.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes
· Improved Performance
What's New in 1.4:
· 3D interactive viewing - view and share 3D drawings on mobile devices
· GPS geo-location features - orient yourself within a drawing, and share/save comments to geographic locations
· Plot to Print - print remotely from within the app using HP's ePrint & Share service
· Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
What's New in 1.3:
· Units typing - Draw and edit accurately by entering exact units and measurements
· Layer management - Toggle layers on/off or toggle layer visibility
· Area measurement - accurately measure an area on your drawing
· File management - rename, duplicate, and delete files from your mobile device
What's New in 1.2:
· Localization - AutoCAD WS is now available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
· Inventor DWG Support - View DWG files exported from Autodesk Inventor.
· Improved Free Line Tool - Set the line width of the free line tool to sketch, draw your own symbols, or write text.
· Copy and Paste - Tap to select the object or text you wish to copy, cut or paste.
· Snap Preview - Select and draw more accurately with the new snap area magnifier.
· Inches Display - If your drawing was created in Inches or Feet, now the units will be displayed as Inches/Feet when editing, drawing, or measuring.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
Buzzsaw Buzzsaw - The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud
SketchBook Mobile SketchBook Mobile - Autodesk SketchBook Mobile is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
SketchBook Mobile offers a full set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go
SketchBook Mobile for Android SketchBook Mobile for Android - SketchBook Mobile is a professional drawing app for Android. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Mobile features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more
SketchBook Pro Autodesk SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience
Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
123D Design 123D Design - 123D Design allows you to easily create 3D models on your iPad. You can start from a basic shape and edit it, or you can choose from various sample projects and design around them.
When you have finished, you can share your designs with other users, and save them to My Projects
Fluid FX Fluid FX brings the fun and excitement of Hollywood visual effects to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Powered by the Academy Award-winning fluid dynamics technology from Autodesk Maya, Fluid FX puts you in control of a real-time simulation using up to 10 multi-touch points. Shoot fire from your finger tips
Autodesk ForceEffect Autodesk ForceEffect - Bring engineering to the point of the problem with Autodesk ForceEffect, an Autodesk Simulation mobile engineering app for analyzing design concepts in the field or in the office