Autodesk ForceEffect Motion - Developing mechanical systems with moving parts is now easier than ever with Autodesk ForceEffect Motion. Autodesk ForceEffect Motion brings engineering to the point of the problem with a mobile engineering application for simulating design concepts in the field, in the office or in the classroom. This purpose built tool allows users to develop functional moving mechanical systems right on their mobile devices. Unlike the traditional approach of using paper, pencil, and a calculator to develop equations for design options, Autodesk ForceEffect Motion does all the simulation and engineering calculations for you right on your mobile device, enabling you to quickly and easily simulate design options during the concept phase to determine the viability of a design.
· Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
· Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
· Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
· Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF files and email for file sharing.
· Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
· Import image as background, simple manipulation
· Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
· Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
· Mechanism animation and functional drag
· Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
· Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
· Create Actuators (motors, linear)
· Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
· Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
· Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
· In app tutorials
What's New in This Release:
· Added ability to play and control multiple actuators independently or in a sequence using a time panel
· Added Engineering Paper background option for precise design experience
· Added Visible Reference Points to see motion results at a specific location
· Added support for Trace Points at intersection of beams
· Added ability to export as ForceEffect file (AFE) from Gallery
· Improved Settings menu
· Improved handling of actuators
· Improved control of velocity vector scaling
What's New in 1.3.8:
· Added magnifying glass functionality, allowing precise placement and selection while creating and editing a diagram
· Addressed instability on certain devices during path creation and video generation
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
Pixlr-o-matic PLUS Pixlr-o-matic PLUS - Don’t miss one of the most talked about and popular photo apps, with over 2 million combinations to make your photos look spectacular! It’s so easy that anybody can create stunning shots
Buzzsaw Buzzsaw - The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud
SketchBook Mobile SketchBook Mobile - Autodesk SketchBook Mobile is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
SketchBook Mobile offers a full set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go
TinkerBox TinkerBox If you can imagine it, you can build it with TinkerBox.
TinkerBox is a fun, free-to-play physics puzzle game. While it is full of interesting science facts and teaches basic engineering concepts, TinkerBox is more than just educational!
Take the tools in your hands to explore your creativity and imagination with Invent mode
Design Review Mobile Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field
Pixlr-o-matic Pixlr-o-matic - Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three.
With this fun and simple darkroom application, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple steps