The Medical Dictionary - * Health & biomedical sciences are covered comprehensively.
* Provides Definition & Pronunciation.
* Includes number of standards used by the community.
* Voice search available.
* Term phonetic with definitions and pronunciation.
* Responsive interface.
Needs Internet access to connect to major online resources.
Keywords : Medical Dictionary, Dictionary.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary for BlackBerry smartphones.Merriam-Webster is America's foremost publisher of language-related reference works. The company publishes a diverse array of print products. Dictionary making at Merriam-Webster has always been an ongoing process
BEIKS Medical Dictionary for BlackBerry Everyone should have a Medical Dictionary, but it is particularly important for medical students and allied health professionals.
The Medical Dictionary for RIM's BlackBerry, contains easy-to-understand explanations of over 38,000 Medical terms
The Merck Manual for Mobile and Web The world's most widely used medical reference! The Merck Manual is now updated bi-monthly to deliver the latest information wherever you need it--on your PDA or wireless device!
Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary for BlackBerry Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary - A concise guide to the essential language of medicine.
· More than 35,000 entries
· Covers brand names and generic equivalents of common drugs
· The number of translations in demo-version is limited. The more often you use the dictionary the more notifications about demo version you get
Other Software by developer «Empiricist»:
Medical Dictionary plus Thesaurus * Excellent coverage for general health & biomedical sciences.
* Provides three features: Dictionary, Thesaurus and Medical Annotator