Health & Diet Manager - When you are constantly on the go, dealing with the demands of your hectic life, usually it is nutrition that gets put on the back burner. You want to do the right things health-wise, but that takes time and energy - something you don't have in abundance.
Lucky for you, our Health & Diet Manager for Windows Mobile Smartphone will help take control of your health and nutrition, so that you'll actually have more energy - energy that you'll be able to harness to accomplish more than you possibly thought.
This helpful program does everything from tracking your health-related vitals (resting pulse, blood pressure, hours slept), calories consumed and calories expended, to helping you create an action plan for eating and exercising. Plus, it is easy to use.
· Track nutrition information for the food you eat every day.
· Set diet goals for losing or gaining weight. Then watch your progress any time, anywhere!
· Log information about your workouts and exercises. Experienced users can even track heart rates, training zones and other useful data about every exercise, which can later be graphed.
· Easily organize and rearrange the vast number of food items according to menus, recipes and customizable categories.
· Quickly find the food you're looking for using 1 of 4 ways, depending on what you ate or drank.
· Track valuable daily data besides your weight, including resting pulse rate, hours slept, blood pressure, and even diabetes-related information. All this data can be graphed later, identifying trends or submitted to a physician.
· Several useful calculators to help you analyze your health in realtime, including BMI and Target Heart Rate.
· Track points from popular diet programs such as Weight Watchers (tm).
· Many additional features, including the ability to assemble your own meals from multiple food items, viewing line and bar graphs, exporting all your data to Microsoft Excel, and much more.
· Intuitive, clean, and professionally designed user-interface that minimizes data entry, learns your preferences with use, and makes it easier to meet your health goals, no matter where you are.
What's New in This Release:
· Food/Activity Lists: A new tooltip appears when scrolling these list that will provide the entire detail of the item, in cases where the description of the item is truncated
Improvements and Functionality Refinements:
· Addressed an issue where modifications to a meal's serving size would revert to its default value after saving
· Storm: Corrected burned caloric values on exercises mistakenly being the same for all activities
· Storm: Corrected the Food Database pop-up picker being incapable of scrolling if keyboard was exposed
· Check for Updates: Address the incorrect message 'You have an unreleased version' appearing after performing an update check
· Check for Updates: Removed the 'Save Changes' prompt from this dialog when pressing Esc/Back, as it was not necessary
· Food Lists: Disabled using the [RETURN] key inserting an Hard Return in the lookup field
· Food Lists: Enabled use of the [RETURN] key to auto-select the highlighted item from the list
· Daily Summary: Corrected the 'Target' incorrectly showing Zero, rather than the actual target reduction in calories, as expected
· Daily Summary: Addressed the inability to modify a meal's serving size if the 'Edit serving and quantity after entering meals' Option was disabled
· Exercises: Corrected the Burned Caloric Value displaying an incorrect number
· Corrected the inability to dismiss the 'Reports & Calculators' pop-up dialog using the Esc/Back key
· Options: Now the 'Edit serving and quantity after enter meals' option is enabled by default
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
MyCurves MyCurves is a free application that allows you to monitor your weight daily
Iron Man Magazine Iron Man Magazine is now mobile! The Iron Man Magazine Mobile App delivers the facts: complete, unbiased and thoroughly researched information on bodybuilding, nutrition, sports supplementation and fitness
TrackerPlus+ I made this application at first for personal use
Fast Food Calorie Counter (BlackBerry) Fast Food Calorie Counter (BlackBerry) - Eat out even when you're dieting. Fast Food Calorie Counter for BlackBerry features 3,000 menu items from the 29 most popular fast food chains. Whether you are counting calories, carbs, fiber or fat grams, this helpful guide will empower you to make better choices or allow you to "cheat" occasionally without feeling guilty
101 Weight Loss Ideas Here are some quick weight loss tips that experts suggests to encourage weight loss. Just pick a couple of things that you can do now and then come back in a couple of days to pick another couple
ABC of Nutrition, 4th Ed. (ABCNutr™) ABC of Nutrition, 4th Ed. (ABCNutr™)
ABC of Nutrition, 4th Ed.
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Blackwell Publishing
This well established introduction to nutrition and special diets has been fully updated and revised
Random Health Tips Read health, diet, fitness and exercise tips randomly.
Disclaimer: Please consult with professional clinician prior to undertaking any treatment or exercise
Other Software by developer «iambic, Inc.»:
Agendus for Windows Outlook Edition Agendus for Windows Outlook Edition Becoming more efficient and productive is something we want to do no matter where we are (at the desk or on the go). There are basic things that can be done (i.e. early planning). And then there are things you can do to boost the capabilities of software programs you’''''''re already using on an every day basis
Agendus (BlackBerry) Agendus - Manage your contacts, appointments and tasks in a snap and get things done quickly and effectively. Agendus has been especially tailored to work seamlessly on BlackBerry devices where it taps into the built-in data storage to pull information into the Calendar, Contacts and Tasks
Tipper (Android) Tipper is an indispensable everyday utility that saves time (and mathematical embarrassment) when it comes to paying the restaurant bill.
Do the following:
1. Quickly calculate the total amount per person based on a tip percentage you set.
2. Evenly split the total amount between 2 or more payers
SnappySeeker (Android) SnappySeeker (formerly known as GoogHelper) is a snappy utility that helps quickly launch various Internet searches using mobile friendly websites such as Google, Yahoo!Finance, Amazon, Wikipedia and much more