myBETAapp - BETASERON® (interferon beta-1b) is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis to reduce the frequency of clinical exacerbations. Patients with multiple sclerosis in whom efficacy has been demonstrated include patients who have experienced a first clinical episode and have MRI features consistent with multiple sclerosis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with depression.
• Injection-site necrosis has been reported in 4% of patients in controlled trials. Patients should be advised of the importance of rotating injection sites.
• Severe hepatic injury, including cases of hepatic failure, has been reported. Patients should be monitored for liver enzyme elevations while taking BETASERON.
• BETASERON should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or cardiac disease.
• Female patients should be warned about the potential risk to pregnancy.
• Cases of anaphylaxis have been reported rarely.
• The most commonly reported adverse reactions are lymphopenia (low numbers of a certain kind of white blood cell), injection-site reaction, asthenia (general weakness), flu-like symptom complex (flu syndrome and/or a combination of at least two Adverse Events from fever, chills, muscle aches, tiredness and sweating), headache and pain. Gradual dose titration and use of analgesics during treatment initiation may help reduce flu-like symptoms.
See "Warnings," "Precautions," and "Adverse Reactions" sections of the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
For important risk and use information, please see the full prescribing information at http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Betaseron_PI.pdf.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please note that comments posted on this website are not associated, endorsed or monitored by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bayer). Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns but will not respond to comments posted on this website. Instead please contact us directly at 1-888-84BAYER (1-888-842-2937). If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
AIDS.gov - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services AIDS.gov works to increase HIV testing and care among people most at-risk for, or living with, HIV, by using emerging communication strategies to provide access to Federal HIV information, policies (e.g. the National HIV/AIDS Strategy), programs, and resources
Novartis Medical Information The Novartis Medical Information application provides health care professionals with accurate, succinct, and timely medical information. This app has been expanded to include General Medicines and Oncology products
Pill Identifier * Pill Identifier application is capable to search more than 10,000 Rx/OTC medications found in the U.S. and other countries. * By using this application you can search pill by name or Imprint or Color or shape or combination of above
Primeros auxilios This application will allow you to use first aids in emergency situations
PEPID for BlackBerry PlayBook Improve patient care and efficiency with PEPID. Our fully-integrated clinical and drug reference allows you to seamlessly link from diseases to drug monographs, dosing calculators and more with just a few clicks
Survivalist Pet Survivalist Pet - This app contains a list of basic supplies necessary for your pet in an emergency situation such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, or any disaster in which one has to evacuate
Desert Regional Medical Center The official BlackBerry® app of Desert Regional Medical Center! Patients and prospective customers use this app as a handy tool for information about Desert Regional Medical Center such as finding physicians, guidance to the hospital, health and first aid references, and storing of important personal medical data
Rosacea Skin Guide Rosacea Skin Guide connects users to the latest information about rosacea treatment options and gives much-needed encouragement to patients with this skin condition
myHealthbox MyHealthbox is the largest source for information on medicines and healthcare products in Europe
Other Software by developer «Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, LLC»:
Comments on myBETAapp:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if myBETAapp supports it