QuickShot (Screenshot) - Easy-to-use no-nonsense screenshot utility saves single or multiple high-quality snapshots to media card.
Adds "QuickShot Screenshot" (save screen image) to most menus.
For apps that have no menu or don't allow their menu to be altered, there are a few additional ways to take screenshots:
1. Select the QuickShot icon on the homescreen. That will load the app into the background. When you're ready to take a screenshot, use the application switcher to switch to QuickShot. That will take a single snapshot and then QuickShot will close in the background.
2. Select the Multi Screenshot icon on the homescreen. This is the same as (1), except that it keeps the app loaded in the background so you can use it over and over. When you're finished, you can close the multi-shot session by selecting the QuickShot icon on the homescreen.
3. If you want to take a screenshot that includes the menu itself, or take instant snapshots i.e. at certain moments in a game or animation -- or if the target app doesn't allow you to access either the menu or application switcher, or that would disrupt the display -- you can temporarily set a convenience key to Multi Screenshot, or add it to your 3rd-party app launcher (i.e. QuickLaunch^). The 1st click activates the screenshot session, subsequent clicks take instant shots, and you can then either just leave the session open (it takes no significant memory), or close it later at the homescreen.
Images are saved in PNG or JPEG format, in /Media Card/Blackberry/Pictures, uniquely named by date and time as Screen-YYMMDD-HHMMSS so they can be sorted by name in order of capture.
Quality of JPEG images can be selected ranging from E-Mail size & quality to print quality.
** Settings are found in the homescreen Options icon.
* If you see an error message and the menu item is missing, please set Interactions and User Data permissions to Allow and reset your phone.
^ (QuickLaunch is a trademark of NikkiSoft, and is not affiliated with LSphone or QuickShot.)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
vScreenshot vScreenshot works in conjunction with the Super App Finalist Vayyoo application (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/6365)
This application can be launched from system wide menu, or directly calling it by setting a convenience key to launch this application
ZonaSnap ZonaSnap is a free application which allows you to capture the screen of your BlackBerry and then gives you a range of options such as save, send as email and send to Photobucket. It's the union of these features what makes ZonaSnap unique. Is very easy to use and also highly practical.
Must enable all permissions requested by the application
Screen Muncher Screen Muncher - This funny, cute and useful app then saves your screen Munches, or sends them to friends.
On any screen other than your home screen you see on your Berry, just push the BlackBerry icon key. Choose "Munch Screen" from the menu and select "Email", "Save" or "Options" button
BBScreenShooter BBScreenShooter- is a small tool to capture the current screen of Blackberry. This is useful to e.g. create documentation.
· It relies on the original Javaloader.exe from RIM (JavaLoader.exe is available on the Blackberry homepage in the developers section as part of the JDE components 4.x).
· A Blackberry OS version of v4.0
Mobiola Screen Capture (Blackberry) Mobiola Screen Capture - display phone screen on your PC real-time, take snapshots, record video. SHARE your SCREEN on SKYPE, IM and other video conference applications
ScreenShare for BBM Have you ever felt the need to share something that is up on your BlackBerry screen immediately with your BBM contacts
Email Screenshot Email Screenshot app allows you to take screenshots on your BlackBerry device then quickly and easily send screenshots to your contacts
Screen Grabber Pro Screen Grabber Pro - JaredCo delivers again with Screen Grabber - the totally flexible screen capture application that lets you share your BlackBerry screen shots with anyone. Simple. Easy. Useful
Mobiola Snapshot Mobiola Snapshot - Capture and save snapshots of the BlackBerry screen with Mobiola Snapshot. To make a snapshot of your BlackBerry screen in most applications just press Alt + Esc and select the Mobiola Snapshot icon or press Menu > Snapshot.
· "Enable Snapshot Menu" for all applications on your BlackBerry smartphone
Another Screen Capture With this application you can capture your Blackberry® screen. This is a BBM™ Connected application, so you can directly send the captured screen to BBM™ Contact. Send via email and save to picture folder
Other Software by developer «LSphone»:
BestFLASH+ BestFLASH+ Useful and fun multifunction light using video light, screen and LED, with separate Quick Light icon for one-touch stay-on video light on BlackBerry OS 4.7+, or one-touch max screen+LED on pre-4.7.
Except for Quick Light, app opens with dark screen & dim backlight so doesn't hurt your eyes when they're adjusted for darkness
Bowl Game Countdown Customizable football icon (and banner counter on OS 4.6+) that counts down to the next (american) football championship bowl game. 2011 game date (Feb. 6) and start time, and 2012 game date (Feb. 5) programmed in; can also work in future years via settings
Starry Night over River (idle screen) Starry Night over River (idle screen) - Bundle Offer: Look in the Bundles section of your store to get the bestselling multi-app fun & utility package "Jam" free with this app.
(Some stores only offer bundles in the mobile version of the store.)
Screensaver and charging monitor based on "Starry Night over the Rhone", by van Gogh
QuickShot (screenshots) - FREE QuickShot (screenshots) - FREE - Easy-to-use no-nonsense screenshot utility saves single or multiple screen snapshots to media card.
Adds "QuickShot Screenshot" (save screen image) to most menus.
For apps that have no menu or don't allow their menu to be altered, there are two additional ways to take screenshots:
Army Weight Control Program Army weight control program (AR600-9). Current regulation as of April 2010 (revision published Nov. 27, 2006). 136 pages.The army depends on its people being fit not overweight, so this program was made by experts to be effective. It has been regulation in the U.S. Army since 2006
Scanmonster See a variety of information (in your menus, two icons, and several displays) about memories, what's running invisibly, high and low temperatures
Sigcon Sigcon- Signal-Meter Icon and status indicator for WiFi and cellular networks. Customize icon or use one of the two built-in icons. Click for signals, radio bands, network information, and icon/label settings
LogCut Free LogCut adds an icon that opens the phone s built-in event log viewer / manager. The log viewer shows many details of the phone's operational history, including messages from apps intended to help with customer service and debugging. The viewer can clear the log, filter it for easier searching, and copy parts of it to send to support personnel
I Charge Cool I Charge Cool - Usually when you want to see how a charge is coming along, you have to walk over to the mobile phone, click it, and read a tiny indicator.
With I Charge Cool, you can see your charging status at a glance, and your LED notifications are still visible and unaffected