PortGo is the newest SIP softphone from PortSIP. It's built based on the PortSIP VoIP SDK, allowing users to enjoy multimedia communications in a dynamic way.
Featuring an intuitive interface, PortGo for Windows Mobile is expanding the softphone experience by making it even easier to make Voice over IP calls, it's support audio conferencing, and support G.729 codec.
PortGo works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. It including great features to help you stay in touch with friends, family and co-workers, share your thoughts and views and find the information you need. You can use it on your PDA.
PortGo is a VOIP softphone that running on Windows Mobile, allows you to speak with any other softphone , any stand-alone IP-phone, or using Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) with any traditional wired or mobile phone. It supports SIP and is fully inter-operable with most major VOIP vendors and ITSPs.
· Switch between earpiece and load-speaker(Does no support some devices, likes Samsung I708)
· Audio call: G.711 aLaw/uLaw, GSM
· Call transfer: Blind transfer
· Call hold, mute speaker, mute microphone.
· Audio record: record audio as wave file.
· DTMF support: Send DTMF tone(RFC2833 and SIP INFO method), detect DTMF tone(RFC2833 and SIP INFO method).
· Silent Ringtone
· Acoustic Echo Cancellation
· Automatic gain control
· Comfort Noise Generation
· Voice Activity Detector
· STUN support
· Outbound proxy server support
· Customization SKIN, Default support: CIF(240*320),WVGA(480*800)
· Multiple Language support.User can add new language support.
What's New in This Release: [
· Added set ptime options.
· Added Acoustic Echo Cancellation(AEC),Noise Suppressor(ANS) options.
· Support 2 line, audio conference.
· Added MessCall notify
· Added auto connect to Internet.
· Add HVGA(240*400) skin.
· Optimized call to PSTN sound quality.
· Fixed some BUG.