Bing is a decision engine designed to work beautifully on your iPhone.
Discover what is relevant near you and complete tasks more easily right from Bing, wherever you are. Tell Bing what you are looking for with voice activated search – even addresses. Bing helps you to easily find a restaurant, with the cuisine, atmosphere, and location you're looking for, in the price range you want. You can even reserve a table or order takeout right from Bing. Use the Plans feature to explore nightlife options, likes, and comments from your friends on Facebook, or use the social feature to see updates from Facebook and Twitter in your search results.
Find shops, images, showtimes (along with reviews, clips and trailers), iPhone apps, travel deals, airfare price predictions, flight information, weather forecast, and walking, transit or driving directions with up-to-date traffic conditions.
Use the real time transit feature to see when your bus is coming.
Add reminders for a business or location and Bing will notify you when you're nearby.
Use Bing Vision to search using your phone’s camera. Bring text in to view and Bing will recognize it. Then select the words you want to search for. Scan a barcode and Bing will instantly return product results. Bing Vision can also detect product information from UPC codes and cover art from books, CD, DVDs, and video games.
Check in with Facebook and Foursquare, without leaving Bing.
Get great rates for flights with travel deals and price predictions.
See beautiful photography on the homepage.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in This Release:
· Consume news in a richer, more visual layout
· Navigate even faster between search and end results pages
· News crash bug fixed
What's New in 4.4.1:
· Added control to enable/disable the shake feature
· Fewer bugs, improved performance!
· Simplified bookmarks layout
What's New in 4.4:
· Shake your phone to discover a trending story.
· See what's trending across News, Searches, and Images with quick access from the home button.
· Multitask using Recent tiles.
· Tap the search widget from anywhere in the app for one-hand access to new search, tabs, and voice search.
· Manage your bookmarks: separate categories for News, Images, Searches, and Web Results.
· Copy web addresses or open websites in Safari.
What's New in 4.3:
· Access News to quickly find out what's happening from homepage.
· Enhance the stability of "back" button.
· Enhance daily image hotspot searches.
What's New in 4.2:
· A cleaner, simpler UI for iOS7.
· Updated Bing logo and color palette.
· Extended the length of time a Microsoft account can stay signed in.
· Added support for animated .GIF files.
· Clear local search history.
What's New in 4.1.1:
· Enable landscape mode to work with iOS6.
· Better location support for location-related queries
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Bug fixing for the performance issue for map
What's New in 3.03:
· Functionality improvements (including QR) and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.02:
· Performance improvements and bug fixes including an issue upgrading on iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G.
What's New in 3.0:
· Find daily deals, featuring the best offers from Groupon, Living Social, and Restaurant.com and many more
· Catch up on current news, watch your favorite sports videos, or see the latest viral video everyone is talking about
· See which search results your Facebook friends have liked
· Use venue maps to get in and out faster so you can maximize your time and minimize frustration
· Bing Vision is more intuitive and easier to use
· Settings are streamlined and easier to find
What's New in 2.2:
· Fixed various bugs including battery drain issue, copy/paste crash, and voice support on Verizon.
What's New in 2.0:
· Quickly find the perfect restaurant based on your price range, cuisine, atmosphere, or location.
· Easily find great movies by name, location, or theater.
· Use the Plans feature to plan a night out, a dinner and a movie, or any event you want. See what plans your Facebook friends like and read their comments.
· More transit directions to help you plan your commute. Real-time transit updates for Boston, San Francisco and Seattle (more cities to come), show you if a bus is on time, early, or delayed, with predictions for arrival times. Standard transit routes for 11 cities including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, and Vancouver BC, with more to come.
· Familiarize yourself with a location before you go, using Bing Streetside. Streetside, a new mapping feature, gives you a multi-street level panorama of a location so you can take a virtual walk through the streets with a view of a location and its landmarks. Slide the street level imagery sideways, and the view of the sidewalk is seamlessly constructed, including an overlay of business listings, street names and store fronts.
· Use reminders to get a notification when you're nearby a business or location where you have an errand. Add a reminder and you'll stop forgetting to pick up the dry cleaning.
· Check in to Facebook, Foursquare, and Windows Live Messenger, without leaving Bing.
· Improved homepage layout and design for easier navigation and discoverability
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Microsoft»:
Microsoft Hopper Test Tool Hopper is a software test tool that simulates random user input on Windows Mobile devices providing a sometimes meaningful mean time to failure (MTTF) number. It is designed to find bugs and is not intended to run scenario tests or do "specific user things" - it is completely random
Live Search for BlackBerry Live Search for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry phone into a map, phone book, or city guide.
Find local businesses, restaurants, and shopping in your neighborhood or where you travel.
Get maps and detailed driving directions, and track your real-time location with optional GPS integration.
Microsoft Office Mobile Microsoft Office Mobile - Microsoft Office Mobile allows you to view and edit your documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere using your iPhone.
With the app, you can access Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint
MSN for iPad MSN for iPad - MSN is now available on your iPad – easily swipe to find your favorite news, sports entertainment, autos and money articles & videos in one place. Easily share what you find with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail a link to the article
Windows Live Mobile Windows Live Mobile Get access to your favorite Windows Live programs and features, right from your Windows Mobile phone. With Windows Live for Windows Mobile, it's almost like having your PC in your pocket. You can even download and sync your contacts from your Windows Live account to your mobile phone
Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst Combining fast, addictive action with a connection to your chosen turf in the real world via Bing Maps, you can build your bases anywhere on earth and make your stand!
Microsoft Word for iPad Microsoft Word for iPad - Microsoft Word allows you to view Word documents for free on your iPad. In addition, with an Office 365 subscription you can also create and edit documents from the convenience of your tablet.
Microsoft Word sports a user-friendly interface optimized for touchscreen use
Last.fm (Windows Phone) Last.fm Need new music? Get endless personalized radio, concert recommendations, and quickly look up music with Last.fm on your Windows Phone 7. Last.fm is a music recommendation service that lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you listen to (from almost any music player, including Last.fm Radio on your Windows Phone 7) and adds it to your Last.fm profile