VirtualBrowser for Chrome - VirtualBrowser for Chrome allows you to enjoy the desktop version of the Chrome browser on your iPad. Using the power of cloud computing, it enables you to browse Flash-based websites, run Java applets, install Chrome extensions and more on your iOS device.
VirtualBrowser for Chrome is available in two editions: Basic and Premium. The Basic version features Flash, audio, video, and trial of Java; while the Premium version (available via in-app purchase) adds saving of settings between sessions, and full Java support.
· Video Mode makes videos and Flash animations smoother
· Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
· Right-click context-sensitive menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app-specific menus
· Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
· Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
· Fully secure: all connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the 'slow keyboard' bug. Now the App has much faster response (when keyboard is open)!
What's New in 2.01:
· Proper iCloud detection
What's New in 2.0:
· Premium features now available in subscription
· Supports: iWork online suite (Keynote, Pages. Numbers etc.), Prezi (full editing features like insert from Dropbox), Facebook Pages Manager, Youtube Video editor
What's New in 1.5.3:
· Fixed the "Rate this App" feature for iOS 7 link scheme (so the link opens the app details page in the App Store instead of a blank page)
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Bug fixes, New icon
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Xform Computing»:
AlwaysOnPC for Android AlwaysOnPC for Android - AlwaysOnPC is a virtual PC which you can access over the internet from your mobile device. Using the power of cloud computing, it allows you to run popular desktop applications such as Chrome and Firefox with Flash and Java applets support, the complete Office Suite, Dropbox and more on your Android phone
AlwaysOnPC for iPad AlwaysOnPC for iPad - AlwaysOnPC is a virtual PC which you can access over the internet from your iPad. Using the power of cloud computing, it allows you to run popular desktop applications such as Chrome and Firefox with Flash and Java applets support, the complete Office Suite, Dropbox and more on your iOS device