Wikitude World Browser (iPhone/iPad) - presents the user with real-time data about their surroundings, nearby landmarks and other points of interest by overlaying information on the screen of the iPhone.
Wikitude for iPhone 3G displays the information on a map and in a list.
The user interface of Wikitude matches to all relevant web browsers in usability matters - it is easy to use and enables the user to access and alter content smoothly. The content has grown accordingly: now, users can not only search websites such as Wikipedia, but also YouTube, Twitter, Google Local Search, Yelp and Booking.com. The new version makes it possible to add so called "Worlds" without having to apply any professional programming skills. Find more about it on wikitude.me
· Points of Interest (POIs) are displayed on your phone's camera view (3GS) or in a map view (3G);
· A radar-World displays the users current viewing direction and POI's with a specified radius;
· AR content Worlds can be selected to filter the content;
· POIs can also be displayed in a list view given access to a more detailed description of a POI or access to an entire article through a hyperlink
· A search feature enables users to search for specific information through all available Worlds nearby;
· Each POI displays a short summary of information within a "text-bubble". The user can scroll through all visible markers in the text-bubble;
· By starting the application POIs nearby are automatically displayed. The user can set the number of displayed POIs to 30, 40 or 50;
· Worlds: Each POI has it's own branding so users can see the source of the World;
· Bookmark for your favorite Worlds;
· Like a Web-Browser Wikitude is saving the history of displayed Worlds;
· Supported languages: English, Spanish and German
What's New in This Release:
· Improves homescreen, geobased augmented reality experiences, developer and demo section
· Uses latest Wikitude SDK 4.0 with various improvements including better image recognition
What's New in 8.0.1:
· Fixes possible crash when switching between favorites
What's New in 8.0.0:
· Wikitude 8 is now your tool to experience our partners' augmented reality projects. The prominent search box in Wikitude 8 is your way of finding what you are looking for. Simply input a search term OR type in the code you were provided with.
What's New in 7.8.3:
· Updated to work with Wikitude Studio CMS and video augmentations
· Geo AR Worlds are now loaded correctly
What's New in 7.8.1:
· Updated to latest Wikitude SDK 3.0
· Removed MyWorld
· Performance improvements & minor bugfixes
What's New in 7.7:
· New! 3D support in Wikitude. You can now create AR Experiences with 3D buildings, creatures & models.
· Improved overall stability and performance.
What's New in 7.5.2:
· Improvements for the iPhone 5
What's New in 7.5:
· "Scan your Money" and get your exchange rates in AR
· upgrade to ARchitect 1.1 our technology engine including new features like image recognition
What's New in 7.1:
· Maintenance release containing minor improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 7.0:
· Optimized all graphics for the new iPad retina display
All new panorama user interface to provide easy access to:
· Favorite Worlds - organize your Worlds according to your preferences & lifestyle
· Featured Worlds - updated regularly to highlight what's new and interesting
· Categories of Worlds - find the Worlds you are looking for
New engaging content Worlds:
· Facebook Locations, view your Social Graph in Augmented Reality. Follow in a friend's footsteps and experience the very same locations.
· Animated Twitter World
· Great offers from Trip Advisor, Yelp and Hotels.com
What's New in 6.5.2:
· bugfixes and stability improvements
What's New in 6.5.2:
· Included graphical assets to support retina display of the new iPad
· Fixed bug that could lead to a crash at startup
What's New in 6.4:
· With the all new Wikitude myWorld feature (beta) you can create your very own Augmented Reality World. The "Create Place" tool allows you to mark the location of your favorite Mexican restaurant or any other location that is special to you, perhaps a meeting point, your home or the amazing hotel you discovered in Italy last summer. Your World can be shared with your friends on Facebook, meaning you see their favorite Places, and they see yours. Also check out Wikitude myWorld on facebook.com
What's New in 6.3.1:
· Improved Wifi Hotspot search to deliver more and better results
· Fixed a bug that could lead to a crash at startup
· Fixed a bug where too many placemarks appeared in map/cam view on the detail level
What's New in 6.3:
· New look with refreshed icons
· Smart search - find places as you type
· Browse content categories like sights, restaurants, cafes
· Faster opening of content Worlds and categories
· Short introduction upon first start
What's New in 6.2:
· support for Czech language
· graphical assets adapted to new Wikitude logo
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mobilizy»:
Wikitude World Browser Wikitude World Browser presents the user with real-time data about their surroundings, nearby landmarks and other points of interest by overlaying information on the screen of the mobile phone
Wikitude World Browser (iPhone) Wikitude World Browser presents the user with real-time data about their surroundings, nearby landmarks and other points of interest by overlaying information on the screen of the iPhone.
Wikitude for iPhone 3G displays the information on a map and in a list