Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS - Attend Adobe Connect online meetings using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join on their iPhone or iPod touch, sign up for a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Focus on an activity to enter your input in Chat, Private Chat, and Polls.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for iOS devices with Retina display
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including small form factor devices)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training courses in virtual classrooms; supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· View/share meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· View two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, simultaneously
· Include integrated conference call audio details in invitations sent from the mobile app
What's New in 2.0:
· Manage meeting audio using teleconferencing and Voice over IP
· Invite others to the meeting
· Start, stop, pause and resume recordings (pause and resume on Adobe Connect 9)
· Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
· Switch between layouts in the meeting room
· Share content from share history (B)
· Share content from personal and shared Adobe Connect content library folders in the cloud
· Share photos from the local device photo library
· Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
· Use emoticons: Raise Hand (B), Agree / Disagree (B), Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
· Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
· Audio conference automatically detected and Join Teleconference prompt allows user to call his phone without entering dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms (B)
· (Most new features are available for iPads only; (B) beside the feature indicates availability on both iPads and smaller iPhone, and iPod touch devices)
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Added rich hosting capabilities, improved the video quality, updated the user interface and enhanced navigation for even greater functionality, flexibility, and ease of use.
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (this capability applies to host and presenters)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe CreatePDF for Android Adobe CreatePDF for Android - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Adobe Reader for Pocket PC Adobe Reader for Pocket PC - Adobe Reader for Pocket PC extends the value and capabilities of Adobe PDF files by adapting them for high-quality viewing on smaller screens, while preserving their rich content. Working with the ActiveSync filter, which runs on Windows, Adobe Reader for Pocket PC enables you to view PDF files from your desktop computer anywhere, anytime
Adobe Collage for Android Adobe Collage for Android - Adobe Collage lets you capture and refine concepts by combining inspirational images, drawings, text, and files from select Adobe Creative Suite components into modern, conceptual moodboards. Upload your files to Adobe Creative Cloud to refine later or share with others
Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe EchoSign Adobe EchoSign - EchoSign from Adobe, the #1 e-Signature service lets you get documents signed and access your EchoSign account directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Sign in to your EchoSign account or create a FREE EchoSign account and start using the Adobe EchoSign App immediately
Adobe Eazel for Photoshop Adobe Eazel for Photoshop - With Adobe Eazel -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to create beautiful paintings. Get amazing color blends thanks to a painting technology that offers a new kind of interaction between "wet" and "dry" paint
Adobe Content Viewer for Android Adobe Content Viewer for Android - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and publishing them, users can share and download content from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer for Android
Adobe Photoshop Express Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand - without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, the online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop