GalaxTime lite (clock widget) - The application for an alien or terrestrial colonists or earthlings. With the help of which you can set the time format, not limited by 24 hours in a day and 365 days a year. And watch out for this time with the help of beautiful widgets on the desktop. Also, those whose calendar is not the same as the Christian can create any of your national calendar widget. If you are a traveler, you can create widgets with the time of different cities of the Earth, and put widgets on the desktop at the same time and be aware of time in different countries.
Star Wars, Stargate, Star Trek, "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov. Beautiful science fiction. That's just not at all clear how the heroes of these fantastic stories determined time on completely different planets. One year of Saturn - is 30 Earth years. A Venusian day is almost equal Venusian year.
Now it is no problem to navigate in time anywhere in the vast universe. We dedicate this app Isaac Asimov.
Video instructions, as well as a lot of useful information is here:
Several planets for example, pre-installed in the program. All the planets (except the Moon) is set birthday famous showman Ray William Johnson. He told us that wikipedia is wrong about the date of his birth, but nevertheless he does not mind. http://globalappsr.blogspot.ru/2013/05/RayWJ.html
There are two versions of the application. Differences.
1. full version.
- Does not contain advertising.
- 16 icons for planets.
- Three widgets (1x4, 2x4, 3x4) to choose from.
- Congratulate you on birthday (according to the time of your planets).
- Contains advertising.
- 8 icons for planets.
- 1 widget (2x4).
- Do not congratulate you on birthday (but shows age).
12 reasons why you need our program GalaxTime.
1. Aliens. If you need to call your mom to Alpha Centauri, with our program, you will know exactly if she is not sleeping.
2. Businessmen. If you are involved in trade with other planets, you can put on your desktop widgets with the date and time of these planets.
3. The scientists, planetary scientists, astronomers. With our program, you can set the time of any planet in the solar system. In particular, GalaxTime can take the time on such planets, where the day is greater than or nearly equal to his own year, as on Venus. The naturalists or those who are going to Mars, can try to live by the time the other planets.
4. Scientists. The world has not figured out how to read the time on Mars, the Moon, Saturn. With our program you can set such standards. For example, we propose to divide the day of Saturn for 24 hours, consisting of 60 minutes, consisting of 26.5 seconds.
5. People who do not count the time on the Christian calendar. Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists. You can set the time format on your calendar and watch it.
6. Just have fun. The program will recalculate your age at the time of the other planets. And congratulations on his birthday according to the time of the other planets! Celebrate birthdays all year round. In Earth time your 31st birthday? You only have 17 years on Mars.
7. Fans of Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, and Isaac Asimov. For example, we preset the exact time in the program Tatooine (23 hours a day, 304 days a year). You can set the time of any fictional planet.
8. Teaching children or adults astronomy. Follow cycles of the planets of interest to you.
Full text here: http://globalappsr.blogspot.ru/2013/04/12-reasons-why-you-need-our-app.html
All options here: http://globalappsr.blogspot.ru/2013/04/galaxtime-all-settings.html
Setting Earth time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtK2dLRjjTM
Attention: the program does not understand leap year (because of leap year does not exist in the universe). Therefore, in a leap of the 29th day of February, must be programmed separately.
Also, because of the lack of a leap year, your earthly birthday program counts with a small margin of error, not exactly.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x