GeoLog saves the sensors data (gps, accelerometer, magnetometer data, etc.) of your device to a log file and calculates the coverage of the site. The coverage is a ratio of the track covering area to the area of the site (expressed in percents).
GeoLog 2 is able to synchronize the log with the photos made with any camera and thereby create geophotos, i.e. photos supplied with geographic coordinates and camera orientation at the moment of shooting.
1. Recording of any sensor data of your device with a configurable period of record.
2. Synchronizing your photos with the log, i.e. creating geofoto.
3. Simultaneous viewing of multiple logs and sites on the map.
4. Creating PDF-report of the coverage of the site.
- Logging of sensors data of the device for post-processing.
- Creating geofotos from ordinary photos.
- Creating reports on results of the inspection of the site, including Search and Rescue (SAR) operations.
1) Creating up to 3 projects.
2) Using not more than 3 logs for synchronization.
For some devices switching to sleeping mode may cause sensors to turn off, as a result of which the sensor data will not be recorded to log, and azimuth will be not identified during synchronization.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «SITIS»:
Comments on GeoLog:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GeoLog supports it