AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders. It provides both FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SFTP (SSH's secure File transfer protocol) support.
· FTP, SFTP and FTPS support.
· Device (local) and remote (FTP) file browsers.
· Upload and download with resume support.
· Folders selection support for upload, download and delete.
· Active/Passive FTP mode support.
· Rename file(s) support.
· Delete file(s) support.
· Create folder(s) support.
· Copy/Paste support on device passive active support.
· List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
· Open file (HTML, MP3, Text, Video ...) on device.
· Permissions setup support on FTP server.
· Multiple FTP settings support.
· Authentication prompt added to avoid storing FTP login/password on device passive active support.
· Optional "Tip of day".
· English, Spanish, German and French languages support.
What's New in This Release:
· Credentials encryption added.
· Tiny screens support added.
· Translations fixes.
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 3.3:
· Ignore transfer errors option added.
· Samsung multi-windows support added.
· All resolutions icons added.
· GridView layout minor bug fixed.
· Security fix for files/folders with traversal sequences.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Open remote file support added.
· MediaScanner support added.
· 'Select all' option includes folders now.
· Send/share support extended to all files.
· Bug fixed for SFTP authentication with MacOSX.
What's New in 2.9.3:
· MLSD command support added.
· FileZilla settings import (XML file) support added.
· Dual SSH authentication (password + keyfile) support added.
What's New in 2.9:
· Mirror local support added for folder synchronization [Pro version only].
· ISO-8859-1 (Latin1) charset added.
· Wake lock bug fixed for "Share" support.
What's New in 2.8:
· Folder synchronization (mirror remote) support added [Pro version only].
· Pick remote file/folder intent added.
· Hungarian translation added.
· Threading minor bug fix.
· Android 3.1 support.
What's New in 2.6:
· Wake lock while transferring added to prevent sleeping.
· EUC-JP (Japanese) charset added.
· Unix characters bug fixed for SCP commands.
What's New in 2.5:
· Linux/Fedora directory listing improved.
· Android 3.0 support
What's New in 2.4:
· Multiple share from gallery support added.
· Romanian support added.
· View/browse Intent added.
· Transfer Intent improved
What's New in 2.3:
· EPSV support added for IPv6.
· Export settings to file added.
· Import settings from file added.
· AES-128/192-CBC support added for encrypted SSH keys.
· Serbian translation added.
· Android 2.3 support
What's New in 2.5:
· Implicit FTPS support added.
· Chinese translations updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «LYSESOFT»:
WorldWideTime WorldWideTime is an application that displays time in cities all around the world with widgets. It can display date, week number and extra info such as country, state, phone code, currency, population, area in square km, country capital, GMT offset, DST start/end date and time zone.
12-hour and 24-hour clock setup are available
S3Anywhere S3Anywhere is an Amazon S3 file manager for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several S3 buckets. It comes with both handset and S3 file managers. It provides download and upload features. Resume support for download is available. File managers allows renaming, deleting, and copying files. You can view permissions (ACL) on each file
BucketUpload (Java) BucketUpload (Java) - BucketUpload is a free application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your mobile device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, phone memory and sd card
BucketUpload BucketUpload is an application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr, any web server or any FTP server. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your Android device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, sd card and shared content providers
AndSMB AndSMB is a SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi/3G/4G. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download and upload support for files and folders
AndFTP (your FTP client) Your FTP/SFTP clientAndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload and share features with resume support
AndExplorer AndExplorer is a file manager for Android-powered devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Rename, delete, create folder features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities
GSAnywhere GSAnywhere is an application for Google Storage. It allows browsing your remote buckets on the Google storage cloud. You can copy, rename, delete and view permissions (ACL) on any remote object. It provides download and upload features. Resume support is available for downloads. A local file manager is also available for browsing and opening files on your device