Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google+ (Android) Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Androidify Androidify yourself by customizing the little green Android as yourself, your family, your friends, anyone! Stretch it, shrink it, add a hoody, style its hair, throw on some shades, or even give it a parrot and a pirate hat
Google Maps Palm OS Google Maps - offers real-time traffic info for over 30 major US metro areas, detailed directions and maps, integrated local business search, and the same movable maps and satellite views as found on the web version of Google Maps
Google Sync With Google Sync you can make changes to your contacts and calendar on your phone or in your desktop Google account. Since Sync uses push technology, the changes should automatically appear within minutes. And your information is constantly syncing, so it's up-to-date and securely stored within your Google account, even if you lose your phone
Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) - Google Drive allows you to store all your stuff in one place. Upload your files from your computer and the iOS app lets you access them from anywhere. You can share photos, read documents, and even make items available offline so you can view them when you don't have an internet connection
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Blogger (iPhone) Blogger (iPhone) - Start blogging on the go with the official Blogger app!
With Blogger app for iPhone and iPod touch, you can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history
Schemer (iPhone) Schemer (iPhone) - Whether it's exploring a new city, checking out a friend's movie recommendation, or just finding new activities for the weekend, Schemer lets you discover new things to do, share schemes with friends using your Google+ account, and make the most of your day