Network Traffic Control - Tracks network traffic on your BlackBerry device.
Note: The traffic shown is only the traffic since the application was installed and tracking started. All traffic before does not show. The program is only compatible with GSM/GPRS/UMTS BlackBerry smartphones.
Privacy Notice: This program does NOT analyze any network traffic. The data transferred is private and secure. Only the amount of data is tracked for your personal reference.
· Differentiates between traffic sent out and received
· Auto starts network tracking on device reset and runs in light-weight mode in background.
Shows traffic separated by radio and WiFi traffic:
· Radio traffic in, out and total today and this month
· WiFi traffic in, out and total today and this month
· Over-usage alarm (de)activation
· First day of month of your telephone bill (this helps to calculate charges within a billing cycle)
· Packages traffic (i.e. you have a 10 MB BlackBerry Data Plan)
· Price per KB thereafter (i.e. traffic charges when you use more than 10 MB of your data plan)
· Maximum traffic fee (i.e. if you are OK to spend $10 on traffic more per month, you will get a notification when your monthly traffic is over $10)
Global over-usage notification:
· Homescreen notification icon: You will now see an "over-usage" icon in your BlackBerry homescreen, you are over your monthly traffic maximum.
· Global dialog notification: Whatever you are using right now and you exceed the traffic limit, a dialog will pop up and show a notification about traffic "over-usage".
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
Other Software by developer «S4BB Limited»:
WorldDialer Use Calling Cards with your BlackBerry.This product comes with a 30 days value back guarantee. More info on our website.Integrates with the native BlackBerry applications!Dial from your phonebook/phonelog without entering any calling card details!
Barcode Scanner Want a quick and easy way to scan barcodes on your BlackBerry device? Come check out Barcode Scanner, the new, simple way to read barcodes
Flip Silent Flip Silent - Just flip the phone when a call is incoming to silence it.
How it works
Once activated, Flip Silent is waiting for incoming phone calls. Once someone calls you Flip Silent is waiting for your action. Right after the phone is flipped it is set to silent
Silent Foto Free Tired of hearing the shutter sound effect each time you take a picture? Silent Foto allows you to take a picture the way it should be, with no annoying sound
BBCalls BBCalls is a free program for BlackBerry users to make phone calls using the Jajah service. Jajah provides cheap and even free calls with your phone (e.g. mobile to mobile for USA if you and your contact are registered users of Jajah)! We created the perfect integration on your BlackBerry. Just select a contact in your address book and press "Jajah Call"
Hong Kong Junk Call Blocker Hong Kong Junk Call Blocker app uses the latest Hong Kong junk calls list to help you block out unwanted calls. Feel free to add in new numbers to our existing 9000+ junk call numbers database!Steps to block junk calls:1. Download and install Hong Kong Junk Call Blocker.2
Frankenstein for Android Frankenstein for Android - Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
The scientist Victor Frankenstein who is seeking a greater understanding of the world around him through studying chemical processes and the decay of human beings.
Victor spends some time by collecting material for a creature he wants to fill with life
DataBackup FREE BETA New features since version 0.0.1 (BETA 1):- Important Notice: This is a very early BETA version. Data integrity can NOT be guaranteed!.- Backup: Contacts from Address Book to SD Card.- Restore: Contacts from SD Card to Address Book
Los Angeles Useful Numbers An easy way to check, search and dial useful numbers in the Los Angeles area.With a simple touch, you can call for immediate assistance and service wherever you are!