Cydia Substrate for Android - Cydia Substrate is a code modification platform for customizing software running on Android devices.
Programs using Substrate can modify other native or third-party apps running in memory, without having to modify the source code or requiring the installation of a custom ROM.
Please note that, while it has been tested on a number of devices, Substrate is a work in progress, so you should back up your device before using it.
What's New in This Release:
· Critical fixes for Android 4.3 (Substrate crashes everything). his fix must be installed before OTA updates to 4.3
· Avoid old bug in Superuser (segfaults dalvikvm during Link).
What's New in 0.9.4009:
· Xposed destroys app_process (returning success), so avoid app_process.
· Show Script Failure with stderr, even if script "succeeded".
· Fix compilation for Android 4.2 (failed to inject).
What's New in 0.9.4007:
· Support RAZR i (Intel) 4.1.2.
· Improve Script Failure dialog.
· Detect HTC incompatibility.
· Totally avoid system ps tool.
What's New in 0.9.4004:
· Target Android API v14 (for Holo theme).
· Support ROMs that do extensive inlining.
· Support ROMs that have "physical /vendor".
· Support HTC and Samsung liblog symbols.
· Replace "Frowny Pants" with useful dialog.
· Simplify and clarify the names of features.
· Avoid system mount (it might be missing).
· Improve and expand on in-app help texts.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «SaurikIT»:
Comments on Cydia Substrate for Android:
ty for the dl
Date: 22 Aug 13
ty for the dl
Date: 4 Jan 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Cydia Substrate for Android supports it