iCoin$ is a powerful application that evaluates the current value of nearly every coin issued for circulation by the US Mint, in denominations ranging from the copper half-cent minted in 1793 to the $20 gold piece last issued in 1932, as well as current coinage. Gold and Silver bullion coins are evaluated as well. Nineteen different denominations are described and illustrated, including the State quarters and Presidential dollars. The program allows you to inventory your personal collection.
Whether you are a serious collector wanting a portable method of managing your collection, or someone who is merely curious about the value of an old or new coin, this program offers a wide-range of unique features. Every coin record in our extensive built-in database displays its current market value after you select the appropriate grade of your coin. A built-in image library, licensed by the American Numismatic Association, provides a powerful tool for determining the condition of your coin. You can save your coin records, maintain an ongoing inventory of items you own, as well as coins you wish to add to your collection.
iCoin$ HD does NOT require an Internet connection — all of the data is in the program.
From the opening screen, choose the denomination and then use the calendar picker to select the issuance date of the coin. After selecting the name of the issuing mint (the program guides you where to look on your coin for this information), our program presents images of both sides of that coin. A multi-segment tap bar lets you view the coin in a number of different grades to see which one most closely matches the condition of your coin. You will also see a text-based grading guide to help determine your coin's proper grade. Mintage figures, which are invaluable in determining the rarity of a coin, are also prominently displayed.
Note: Values in iCoin$ HD are derived from a number of industry sources (dealers, auctions, catalogs, etc.) and represent the current retail market value. The prices do not necessarily reflect what you might be offered when selling your collection to a dealer or individual. Use our program to assist in estate planning, insuring your collection and to determine if you have a valuable coin that needs appraisal by a reputable dealer. Our program provides a link to a website providing the names of authorized coin appraisers and dealers.
· Creates a list of the coins you own selected from our database of over 4000 U.S. coins, using intuitive, interactive entry screens.
· Determines the value of your coins based on a grading tool showing coins in up to 10 collectible grades, as graphically illustrated with our industry-approved coin grading image library. You can also edit the values if you choose.
· Creates a Want List of coins you wish to add to your collection — a handy tool for planning purchases.
· Re-evaluates your prices annually with our updates for the entire database as well as providing a new Grand Total of the value of your personal collection — useful for estate planning and insuring your collection.
· Identifies the condition of your coins so that obtaining the current value of any coin is easily accomplished by matching the description to the one you own.
· Displays a detailed listing of your coins and the value of your collection and maintains this list for record-keeping purposes. Either the list of owned or wanted coins can be emailed with a single click from within the application.
· Offers a link to thousands of coin dealers throughout the United States.
What's New in This Release:
· Price update for 2013 and new coins added.
What's New in 4.4:
· Bug fixes. Coin description displayed incorrectly in collection.
What's New in 4.3:
· Restored missing icon for 3-cent coin. Fixed bug that caused re-evaluation of collection to crash app.
What's New in 3.7:
· Bug fixes. Added in app email so users can contact support from within the app.
What's New in 3.6:
· 2011 coin values at no additional charge.
· Users may optionally re-evaluate their collection to 2011 coin values.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Robert Schoenburg»:
Canadian Coin$ U Canadian Coin$ U is a powerful application that evaluates the current value of almost all coins issued for circulation in Canada and its provinces. Denominations range from the copper half-cent minted in 1861 to Sovereign gold pieces as well as current coinage. Sixteen denominations are described and illustrated, including Custom, Prestige, Proof and Specimen sets
łuro Coins HD EuroCoins HD is the most comprehensive application with complete data and images of all euros issued for circulation in the 19 European Union nations
Fine Art HD Fine Art HD - Enjoy a collection of the works of twelve prominent French Impressionist artists. Twenty-five of each of their most famous paintings can be viewed as full-screen images. Select your favorites for a personal album with music, if desired.
· Slide-show mode
· Complete biographies of the twelve great artists
Sports On Stamps Sports On Stamps - Take a tour of the 47 Summer and Winter Olympics held from 1896 to the present. Examine the nearly 200 postage stamps from many nations that depict the events of the Games. View the names of participating nations and the summary of medals awarded
Euro Coins HD FREE €uro Coins HD is the most comprehensive application with complete data and images of all euros issued for circulation in 3 of the 19 European Union nations. The eight standard denominations as well as all 2 Euro Commemorative coins are included in the extensive database
łuro Coins EuroCoins is the most comprehensive application with complete data and images of all euros issued for circulation in the 19 European Union nations
Ray Zone's 3D Comics Ray Zone's 3D Comics - TAKE THE 3D PLUNGE! Before "Avatar", before "Beowulf", even before "House of Wax" there were 3D comic books. The first of hundreds, published in September of 1953, was "Three Dimension Comics", Mighty Mouse #1. Since 1983, his fans know Mr. Ray Zone as the "King of 3-D Comics"
U. S. Commemorative Coin$ Free U U. S. Commemorative Coin$ Free U is a powerful application that evaluates the current value of every U.S. Mint Commemorative coin ranging from the Columbian Exposition issues of the 19th century to the latest modern era items. Copper clad half dollars, silver dollars and higher denomination gold coins are all included. Numerous coin sets are listed as well
Euro Coins FREE €uro Coins is the most comprehensive application with complete data and images of all euros issued for circulation in three of the European Union nations. The eight standard denominations as well as all 2 Euro Commemorative coins are included in the extensive database
U. S. Commemorative Coin$ U U. S. Commemorative Coin$ U is a powerful application that evaluates the current value of every U.S. Mint Commemorative coin ranging from the Columbian Exposition issues of the 19th century to the latest modern era items. Copper clad half dollars, silver dollars and higher denomination gold coins are all included. Numerous coin sets are listed as well