Final Fantasy VI for Android - Final Fantasy VI is a remake of the classic role-playing game released by Square Enix in the 90s, now available for Android smartphones and tablets. Set in a fantasy steampunk world where technology meets magic, the story follows a group of rebels who are fighting to overthrow the imperial rule.
Final Fantasy VI retains all the features that made the original famous and adds overhauled graphics, intuitive touch-based controls designed for mobile use and new content. Gameplay consists of completing quests, fighting enemies, leveling up the characters, interacting with NPCs and exploring the world.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed minor bugs.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Conditions for achieving gold medals in the Bestiary for enemies that can only be fought at specific times have been corrected.
· A button can now be used to activate or deactivate Sprint Shoes when equipped.
· Timing for selections made in the Opera House event have been adjusted.
· A display error occurring on tablet devices has been corrected.
· Various other minor bugs.
What's New in 1.0.2:
· Speaking to Shadow at the pub in Kohlingen with your device's language set to German no longer causes the game to crash.
· Exploring the cave in the Serpent Trench no longer causes the game to crash.
· The entrance to the balcony in the Opera House has been made easier to locate.
· Various other minor bug fixes.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· The game no longer crashes during the cutscene showing the fight between Kefka and General Leo.
· The icon for Sabin's Blitz ability now displays correctly.
· A misspelling of the term "Esper" has been corrected.
· Various other minor bugs have been fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Square Enix»:
774 DEATHS 774 DEATHS - 774 Deaths is a murderously difficult action platformer that is certain to chew up and spit out even the world's best gamers.
Inside, you will find 9 unique rooms and 33 mysterious doors, with each stage more demanding than the previous
Mini Ninjas for iPhone/iPad Mini Ninjas for iPhone/iPad - Mini Ninjas is a fast-paced action game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Take control of Hiro and his ninja friends, as they fight their way through a mystical world filled with deadly enemies to retrieve a stolen artifact.
The game allows you to play as four different characters, each with their own special abilities
CHAOS RINGS CHAOS RINGS - From the makers of FINAL FANTASY and FINAL FANTASY II comes a brand new RPG masterpiece for the iPhone and iPod touch!!
Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, CHAOS RINGS presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics
Hitman Sniper *** 80% OFF for a limited time! *** 5/5 - "Now that itís here, I canít stop playing it, which is remarkable for a title that is much more concerned with showcasing how much you can do within certain constraints instead of reveling in any kind of excess." - Gamezebo
Drakengard Drakengard tells a tale of love, forfeit, duty and bitter via media following the battles of a Federal soldier named Caim. He bears on find that the Empire he once knew has raised an ground forces with unexplainable major power and has taken his sister captive. In the elemental sacrifice, Caim joins souls with the dragon he despises called for to save his sister
SQUARE ENIX CHARACTERS MAIL SQUARE ENIX CHARACTERS MAIL is a decorative mail application for iPhone. This application comes with pre-installed emoticons, so you can start sending decorative mail right away.
Purchase and download in the application
SQUARE ENIX CHARACTERS MAIL allows you to purchase and download emoticons, pictures, and templates
Chaos Rings for Android Chaos Rings for Android - Chaos Rings is an immersive role-playing game set in a fantasy world.
The story revolves around the Ark Arena, a tournament where pairs consisting of a male and a female fight to the death. It is up to you to discover each pair's story and uncover the truth behind the arena