RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost. Now, you can also enter your activities manually, including your treadmill runs too!
The intuitive and easy-to-use interface of the application makes it easy to track how far you went, how long it took, what your pace/speed was, how many calories you burned, and the path you traveled on a map.
Once your activity is completed, the data is synced to the RunKeeper website (runkeeper.com) where you can view a history of all of your activities, and cumulative totals of all of your vital stats. You can also share your progress with friends by posting your activities to Facebook and Twitter, and creating a profile page that allows people to view all of your public activities.
· Activity Tracking - No need for an expensive, standalone fitness tracking device when you can use your iPhone 3G or 3GS to do the same thing. Now you can track how far you went, how long it took you, and the route you traveled right from your iPhone
· Personal Dashboard - Store all historical activities on runkeeper.com, where you can keep track of totals and monitor your progress
· Maps integration - See the exact path you traveled on a map, both on the device and on our website
· Activity Sharing - Share your activities with friends via email, or by posting them to your favorite social sites, including Facebook and Twitter
· Music - You can listen to the iPod during your activity, and even change tracks without leaving the RunKeeper application
· iPod Integration - Choose one of your iPod playlists to start automatically the moment you begin your activity
· Audio Cues - Get time or distance-based updates through your headphones during your activity
· Interval Workouts - Create a workout built from intervals of time and/or distance, and let the audio cues coach you every step of the way
· Target Pace - Enter a target pace at the start of your activity and get coached on whether you are ahead/behind that pace through your headphones
· Geo-tagged Photos - Take photos without having to stop your activity. Photos are geo-tagged so when you view them on RunKeeper.com, they appear on the map right where you took them
· Splits - You can see your split times in the app as you do your activities
· Manual Activity Input - You can enter activities manually, including runs done on a treadmill or without your iPhone
· No Advertisements
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes and Improvements.
What's New in 4.5.2:
· The New Personalized Goal Dashboard!
· Create fitness goals and check the that status of your Training Plans all from the same place
· Upload a photo that represents YOUR motivation to achieve your fitness goals
· Goal Coach
· Goal Coach helps you choose a fitness goal that works for you
· Personalized insights into your goal progress to help you stay on track no matter where you are with your training
What's New in 4.4.1:
· Receive congratulations when you achieve one of your fastest activities
· Compare calories burned across activities
· View calories burned and weight graphs
What's New in 4.3.1:
· More bug fixes
What's New in 4.2.1:
· We're now available in Swedish, Dutch, and Russian
· Listen to British audio cues by selecting UK language setting
· Log your workouts into RunKeeper all in one step
· We now support new activity types like strength training, spinning, yoga and many more
· Invite your friends to use RunKeeper via email
What's New in 4.1:
· Pocket Track: Background detection of walking activities so that you get credit without having to hit 'Start' or 'Stop'
· Stride rate chart: View how your stride rate changes while running or walking
· Improved auto-pause for running and walking activities
More goodness for the iPhone 5s, 5c, and 5:
· AirDrop a workout: Share your one off workouts with friends nearby
· AirDrop a friend request: Add nearby workout buddies to your RunKeeper friend list
What's New in 4.0.2:
· Bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 2.7.2:
· Looks great on the new iPhone 5
· iOS 6 bug fixes
· Updated Wahoo heart rate monitor library
· Crash fixes
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
Free Training Plans From Coaching Pros:
· Find and sign up for a training plan tailored to your fitness goals - from just getting off the couch to finishing a marathon.
· Easily follow your training program directly in the RunKeeper app and always know what's next.
· Get coached through each workout on the fly with audio instructions.
· See how you're progressing against your plan over time
· Manage your plan on your phone and on the web at Runkeeper.com.
· Updated look and feel of activity history
· Connect to Twitter from the app and share your activities
· Support for iOS6
· Bug fixes and stability improvements
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Ability to set goals and see progress towards achieving them
· Set and update your weight
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Crash bug fixes for iOS 4 users during signup / profile entry.
· Fixed bug with splits in historical activities.
· Other small bug fixes.
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Support for Wahoo BTLE heartrate monitor.
· Support for tracking heartrate in the background with Wahoo heartrate monitor.
· Added heartrate monitor connection status indicator on main screen.
· Added ability to pair Wahoo heartrate monitors. Required for Wahoo BTLE monitor. Optional for ANT+ monitors.
· Fixed bug related to old points sometimes used at the start of an activity.
· Various bug fixes.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Implemented auto-pause.
· iOS 5 compatible.
· Improvements to GPS filtering to help accuracy.
· Implemented heart rate zone audio cues and display.
· Fix pause / resume errors with training workouts.
· Improvements to current and average pace stability (better filtering).
· Audio speed improvements.
· Several bug fixes (including some for iOS 3.x compatibility)
· Speed and app size improvements.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added the ability to select which friends you did your activity with from your RunKeeper Street Teammates, Facebook friends or phone contacts from within the app.
· Added ability to connect to Facebook on the mobile app.
· Added ability to edit notes for historical activities.
· Fixed crashes on the start screen (caused by GPS lock timer).
· Fixed intermittent crashes at the end of sync.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Fixed crashes on the start screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «FitnessKeeper»:
RunKeeper Pro RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost