Fruit Ninja Lite for iPhone - The simple yet incredibly satisfying gameplay of Fruit Ninja is ready for action in Fruit Ninja Lite, which features a sample of Classic Mode, the exciting first game that started the phenomenon! Simply swipe the screen to deliciously slash and splatter fruit like a true ninja warrior - but be careful of bombs, which will put a swift end to your juicy adventure!
In Fruit Ninja Lite you can even get a taste of the Dojo, where your success in game can unlock awesome new backgrounds and blades! There are also a small sample of achievements to unlock, with three exclusive to Fruit Ninja Lite! You can also post your results on Twitter and Facebook, showing off your ninja skills to the world!
Fruit Ninja Lite is just a small sample of what the full Fruit Ninja has to offer, and within you can also check out a sneak preview of the three extra game modes - Zen Mode, Game Center Multiplayer and the brand new Arcade Mode! Each mode is unique, exciting and ready to play in the full version of Fruit Ninja.
Enjoy Fruit Ninja Lite today and experience the quality of the original and the best slicer on iPhone!
What's New in This Release:
· FULL CLASSIC MODE - No longer is the legendary Classic Mode locked at 125 Points! You can now play endlessly and shoot for the highest score possible!
· POMEGRANATE - Appearing in Classic Mode, the Pomegranate is a multi-slice fruit designed to give you mega points!
· NEW FRUIT - A hugely anticipated addition to the Fruit Ninja cast - please welcome the Peach!
· FRUIT STORE - We've added a link to the mobile website where you can grab awesome Fruit Ninja plush toys and more!
· Additional language support for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese and Russian!
What's New in 1.1:
· Even though this is the completely free version of Fruit Ninja, we are still committed to offering new content at no charge! Today's addition is the Pixel Blade - a taste of retro action! Best of all, you can unlock by checking us out on Facebook and Twitter with the new buttons added to the Dojo! To keep up to date with all the latest Fruit Ninja and Halfbrick news and information, check us out online! Stay juicy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Jetpack Joyride Suit up with a selection of the coolest jetpacks ever made and take to the skies as Barry Steakfries, the lovable hero on a one-way trip to adventure!
Fruit Ninja HD for iPad Fruit Ninja HD for iPad - The worldwide smash hit iPhone game Fruit Ninja has now arrived for the iPad, featuring glorious HD graphics and incredible unique content not to be found on any other platform!
Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage! Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every slash
Monster Dash Monster Dash From Halfbrick, creators of the legendary iPhone game Fruit Ninja comes the newest and most exciting world-hopping adventure!
In a world filled with monsters and without public transportation, one man is running.
That man is Barry Steakfries
Age of Zombies Age of Zombies is the definitive action-comedy experience for the iPhone and iPad!
Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots HD for iPad Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots HD for iPad - The suave fruit-slashing swashbuckler, Puss in Boots, faces a challenge that would make Sensei proud. His search for the Magic Beans brings him to developer Halfbrick's legendary hit game Fruit Ninja