G-Alarm is a finger-friendly and reliable alarm clock for Android. G-Alarm offers everything to help you get up more pleasant.
What's New in This Release:
What's New in 0.5.3 beta:
· Quickalarm added => LongPress on "New Alarm"
· Option to delete the Alarm after wakeup
· lots of bugs fixed
What's New in 0.5 beta:
· lots of bugfixes
· added notification icon if alarm is not visible
· added advanced options for display timeout
What's New in 0.4.1 beta:
· lots of bugfixes
· added some mazes
· custom snoozing
· custom wallpaper
· added advanced options for vibration and mazes/maths
· added language support for Italian, Spanish, French (English and German were already included)
· the alarm mutes itself now if there is an incoming call
· import/export your settings (not compatible with WM exports)
What's New in 0.3 beta:
· Lots of bugfixes
· Notification icon
· Choose an existing alarm as template
· Advanced options for fade-in
· Shake/Flip your device to snooze/stop an alarm
· Airplane mode is now working
· Error reporting when G-Alarm crashes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «ageye»:
G-Alarm G-Alarm is a free alarm clock for many Windows Mobile based PDAs, PocketPCs or Smartphones. G-Alarm is a alarm clock with special mechanism to wake you up. G-Alarm is an alarm clock which gives you some activity in the morning: G-Alarm forces you to guide a ball through mazes before you can snooze or stop the alarm
G-Watch G-Watch is a stop watch which supports GPS devices. It keeps track of your distance, speed and altitude. G-Watch is a tool which combines following features: stopwatch, countdown timer and geocaching
Infinity Infinity - New user interface for Windows Mobile devices, featuring a slider lock screen, home screen widgets, and a revamped taskbar.
This is a first alpha release and some important things are still missing
G-Light G-Light - Adjust your backlight levels according to the values your light sensor measures.
Because I wasn't satisfied with the automatic backlight adjustment of my Diamond (it was always too bright for my needs), I made G-Light.
With this tool you can adjust your backlight levels according to the values your light sensor measures..
G-Alarm (Android) G-Alarm is a finger-friendly and reliable alarm clock for Android. G-Alarm offers everything to help you get up more pleasant.
· Choose your favorite music as alarm tones
· Save battery power during your sleep by turning on the airplane mode. G-Alarm will switch it off again when your alarm goes off
G-Invaders G-Invaders - It is a new game for Diamond: G-Invaders. Like Caver it uses the tilt sensor to steer the ship.
This is just a preview version... That means, there are no features like score, lives, upgrades, etc. If you have ideas, which are not on my todo list, please post them here