GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you have never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument:
· Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
· Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
· Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
· Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
· Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments:
· Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
· Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
· Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
· Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go:
· Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
· Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
· Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
· Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs:
· Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
· Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
· Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
· Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
· Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
· Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
· Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
iPhoto iPhoto - With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad or iPhone, like never before - all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals
iAd Gallery iAd Gallery - Great ads. On-demand. In your pocket. The iAd Gallery is a celebration of advertising, featuring iAd campaigns from some of the world's best brands and their advertising agencies. The iAd Gallery gives you easy access to a selection of the fun and informative ads that have run in some of your favorite apps
Podcasts for iPhone/iPad Podcasts for iPhone/iPad - Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device. Discover hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from the Podcasts Catalog, and play the most popular podcasts, organized by topic, with the Top Stations feature
iBooks iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages
iTunes Festival London 2013 iTunes Festival London 2013 - The iTunes Festival is coming back in September. Many artists will perform 30 consecutive nights of live music.
If you can't make the gig, watch the shows live or view them afterwards for a limited time on your computer with iTunes, or on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the iTunes Festival app
Cards Cards - The Cards app from Apple lets you create and mail beautifully crafted cards personalized with your own text and photos - right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Take a quick snapshot and with a few taps and swipes, an elegant thank you note or "wish-you-were-here" card is on its way to any address in the world
AirPort Utility AirPort Utility - Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and TimeCapsule - right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices
iTunes U iTunes U app gives you access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools — plus the world’s largest digital catalog of free education content — right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch