PPC-GC-Tools is a tool for geocachers who want to take advantage of their Pocket PC or Windows Mobile phone.
· Direct access to GSAK databases
· HTML display
· Field Notes
· Hint decoders and encryption
· Various coordinate functions (conversion, bearing, intersection, etc.)
· Math Solver
· Converter (Text to numbers, SMS numbers, etc.)
What's New in This Release:
· Enabled all database edit functions again (has to be enabled in the settings)
· The HTML Viewer doesn't load the last opened page anymore, as this caused problems on some devices
· Changed appearance completely
· Moved setting of Field Notes path to settings screen
· Folder selection screen uses 32x32 icons on VGA devices now
· BUGFIX: A click on Reset in the Solver resets the correct second expression now
· Improved Grabbed Images support
· BUGFIX: Fixed a problem when the path for the place search database contains spaces
· Added support for new geocaching.com cache attributes
· Added wait cursor, when opening a database
· Added function to the context menu to add the current date/time or CacheCount to the Field Notes log.
· Added icon for new log type "Announcement"
· It's now possible to add and remove fields for the cache overview
· Uses new files.db3 for grabbed images as introduced in GSAK 184.108.40.206
· BUGFIX: Fixed a problem with the Field Notes, when a cache was found before 10:00
· If you have entered something into the log section and create a Field Note afterwards the log text will be copied
· BUGFIX: If there is only something entered into the log section it's now saved correctly
· Changed control for coordinate functions to be more finger friendly
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.