gLock - Want to protect your contacts, application, or games only used by you in case your phone is used by someone else? Try the gLock. gLock uses gesture as the password to protect your application.
1) Your gesture password can be any of word, symbol or character.
2) Unlock rule is based on: gesture strokes; error tolerance of the strokes length; similarity.
3) You can also setup security Question and Answer in case you forget your gesture password.
4) You can protect single item individually; But the protection only takes action when you turn it on (click first icon).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «DrHu»:
Call Sprite Call Sprite is a call enhancing software for Android.
1. When the phone rings, just pull the phone out of your pocket and put it near your ear and answer it. You don't need to unlock the phone first!
2. When you are in a meeting and your phone rings, just flip the phone, it will reject the call.
HopChess HopChess - Hop(Jump) Chess is a traditional Chinese Checkers game that is played on a hexagonal board among two to six people. The rule is very simple: Just move your stone on your triangle area to the opposite part; The move can be a hop or jump that clip a single stone
Live Wallpaper Snake Live Wallpaper Snake - Snake Live Wallpaper for Android. 10 beautiful snakes with fancy icon moves on the snake body. Slide screen to move icons. Sense up/left/right to switch image. Auto move if not tap screen
DM Code DM Code is an application of encode and decode DM image for Android GPhone. DM(Data Matrix) 2D BarCode attract more and more attention in the realy world now
HopHop HopHop is a strategy board game (so called Othello) with 8 rows and 8 columns and a set of two color stones for each site. The goal is to have majority count of stones at the end of the game. The rule is very simple, clip opposite stone(s)(horizontal/vertical/diagonal) to change it to yours