Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin.
What's New in This Release:
· Enhancements for Google Apps for Education customers
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.01:
· Google Play for Education bug fix.
What's New in 5.00:
With v5.0, your IT administrator can now:
· Set up Wi-Fi networks on your device
· Remove your corporate Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, and Docs without deleting your personal stuff
· Wipe your SD memory card (for example, if you lose your device)
What's New in 4.35:
· App rotation fixes for Nexus 10.
· Text truncation fixes in few screens.
What's New in 4.22:
· Fixed the encryption status issue introduced in 4.21
What's New in 4.14:
· Proper message handling in case of policy violations.
What's New in 4.13:
· Support for control of Lock Screen Widgets.
· Note: A dialog box titled "Activate Device Administrator" will appear for Android 4.2+ users. Press "Activate" to accept the new policies.
What's New in 4.09:
· Improved location setting handling
What's New in 4.08:
· Improved reliability of Remote Ring
What's New in 4.07:
· Fixed compatibility issue with some HTC devices
· Proper handling of device registration error with unsupported accounts
What's New in 4.05:
· Added support for multiple managed accounts
· Added support for Android 3.x (Honeycomb) and 4.x (ICS) policies
What's New in 3.04:
· Support for new Google Apps mobile management features
· Support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
· New User experience
· See details about what data is shared with your domain admin
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Google Scoreboard (Android) Access daily sports scores, schedules, standings and news for Auto Racing, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Golf, Hockey, Rugby and Soccer
Google Play Store Google Play Store makes it fast and easy to find awesome applications, games, and widgets for you
Google Navigator Google Navigator is the most powerful and easy to use GPS navigation software on your Pocket PC. Also is the best and most easy to use and convenient software on your Pocket PC. All map data is transferred from Google via network, and save permanently on your device until you want to delete it
Google Catalogs (iPad) Google Catalogs (iPad) - A new, rich, and engaging way to interact with all your favorite catalogs. Flip through pages of beautiful catalogs, discover inspiring photos and videos, save products that catch your eye, and create collages to share with your friends
Google Places Google Places with Hotpot helps you discover nearby places you'll love. Quickly search for Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and other places, while on the go.
Google Places also makes it easy to quickly rate the places you visit
Google Keep Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
Google Search (iPhone/iPad) Google Search - Get the most advanced Google search experience for your iPhone, now with Google Goggles, Voice Search and My Location.
· Search by taking a picture with your iPhone camera.
· Image recognition technology recognizes objects and returns relevant search results
Youtube S60 Youtube for Mobile - means having millions of videos right in your pocket.
• Get the YouTube application for your phone to play high-quality videos.
• Upload videos to YouTube directly from your mobile phone.
· Browse millions of videos. Including most viewed, top rated, and the day's featured videos.
· Upload videos
Chromecast for iPhone/iPad Chromecast for iPhone/iPad - Chromecast is a device that plugs into your HDTV and allows you to stream online media from your smartphone, tablet or computer to the TV screen over the local WiFi network.
With the Chromecast app for iOS you can configure Chromecast to work with your WiFi network and change its settings.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes