Google Play services - Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component gives you access to Google Settings and helps apps speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps, and improve performance.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services. You probably need this component.
What's New in This Release:
· Services for Android wearables - Your apps can more easily communicate and sync with code running on Android wearables through an automatically synchronized, persistent data store and a reliable messaging interface.
· Play Games services - Build a great gaming experience with Quests, which allow event-based challenges for players to complete for rewards, Saved Games (a snapshot API allow synchronization of game data along with a cover-image and description), and Game Profile (providing experience points for players).
· App Indexing API - Surface deep content in your native mobile applications on Google search and drive additional user engagement.
· Google Cast - Use media tracks to enable closed-caption support for Chromecast.
· Drive - Sort query results, create offline folders, and select any mime type in the file picker by default.
· Wallet - Build a "Save to Wallet" button for offers directly into your app; use geo-fenced in-store notifications to prompt the user to show and scan digital c...
What's New in 4.1.31:
· The latest release of Google Play services includes new Turn Based Multiplayer support for games, and a preliminary API for integrating Google Drive into your apps. This update also improves battery life for all users with Google Location Reporting enabled. Once the rollout has completed, you'll be able to download the SDK using the Android SDK manager and get started with the new APIs.
What's New in 3.2.25:
· - Bug Fixes
· - Google+ profile, social graph, and sharing APIs
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S - This update allows you to video or voice chat with your friends, family and colleagues right from your Android phone, whether they are on their compatible Android tablet or phone, or using Gmail with Google Talk on their computer. You can make calls over a 3G or 4G data network (if your carrier supports it) or over Wi-Fi
Google Docs (Android) Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more
Google Shopper (iPhone) Google Shopper (iPhone) helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With a single click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends
Google Pinyin IME (Android) Google Pinyin IME (Android) - Google Pinyin Input Method for Android.
Please enable in "Settings" -> "Language & keyboard settings"
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input.
· Better support for tablet devices.
· Use system's Google account for dictionary synchronization
Google Keep Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
Google Chrome to Phone (Android) Google Chrome to Phone (Android) lets you easily share links, maps, and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your Android phone. You also need to install the Chrome browser extension on your computer.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug when sending Google Maps directions to phone.
What's New in 2.3
Google Authenticator (iPhone) Google Authenticator (iPhone) works with two-step verification for your Google Apps account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in. Use Google Authenticator to generate verification codes directly on your mobile phone, without the need for a network connection
Google Now Launcher Google Now Launcher - Google Now Launcher is a home screen replacement that offers quick access to Google Search. The app allows you to find anything on the internet or on your Android device right from the home screen of your smartphone or tablet.
You can type in your search queries directly or you can use your voice to tell Google Search what to do
Gmail (iPhone/iPad) Gmail (iPhone/iPad) - Get the official Gmail experience for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
Google Play Books (iPhone/iPad) Google Play Books (iPhone/iPad) - The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go