HanDBase Database Manager (iPhone) - Powerful relational database manager for iPhone.
Track almost anything. Examples:
Shopping Lists, DVD Collections, Passwords, Prayer Lists, To Dos, Workouts, Recipes, Checkbook, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
Inventory, Surveys, Directories, Time/Billing
CRM, Deliveries, Estimates
Patient Lists, Billing Codes, Charge Capture
Create and Edit Databases right on your iPhone
19 different field types
Relational- link between different database tables
Sorting,Filtering, and Customized Views
Field level Encryption
Desktop Connect- connect via web browser and load/save databases, import/export
Integration w/ HanDBase Gallery-download over 2000 templates
Support for photos/camera
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug which caused app crash when opening some database files from another app such as Email, DropBox, etc.
What's New in 4.9.04:
· CSV files can now be imported when opened from other apps
· Tab key now advances to next field in Edit Record screen.
· Preference to auto select first text field in Edit Record screen for editing.
· Smaller left heading in list view
· Smaller checkbox size, faster check animation
· Background save improvements to avoid possibility of conflict with foreground
· Decrypting an encrypted database now firsts checks that all records can decrypt with the password and prompts if not. What's New in 4.8.711:
· Phone 5 Screen optimized
· New Retina Toolbar Icons
· New Checkbox Graphic
· Settings Button added to Choose Database screen
· Ability to manage/delete images in the HanDBase Image library
· Delete Image button added to delete unneeded image files when selecting an image in the forms designer.
· Fixed bug where scrolling in a form and then pressing a button to jump to another form would not return scrolling to the top of the form.
· Conditional fields were not evaluating Relationships.
· Using Barcode scanner external field type would cause autofocus to stop working when going to later take a photo using the Camera external field type.
· Selecting an image for a form would sometimes crash if there were a lot of images. Image Browser now draws dynamically instead of loading all images at once.
· Fixed bug where program could crash while in Choose database screen if no databases had been open and the auto save feature would kick in.
· Changed support button link to valid link- prior link was no longer valid.
What's New in 4.8.61:
· Changed to use JPG instead of PNG for imported pictures from Camera and Photo Picker external field types.
What's New in 4.8.5:
Fixed the following bugs:
· Issue with form files disappearing after being created.
· Unable to conditionally show form controls if they were set to show a field's value.
What's New in 4.8.4:
· Bug fix release. Floating point constants were evaluating to zero, thus giving wrong calculated value.
What's New in 4.8.0:
· Barcode Scanning support for devices with a camera. There is a new external field type for this, and a way to scan into search and quick search fields as well.
· Jump to form in other db causes crash
· Fixed a number of memory leaks that could cause random crashing when working in forms (designing and using both)
· Creating new Form issue where form did not get unique ID.
· Auto save in the background was not always functioning correctly.
· Pasting a large value in the caption for a label, button, etc could cause a crash if there was more than 127 characters in it.
· Longer values than allowed in form name, form title, scale factor, etc would also cause a crash
· Several other bugs found and fixed as well.
What's New in 4.7.7:
· External field type for taking photos was not working on some camera enabled devices.
· Text Boxes in Forms would auto scroll when selected and the text entered was often scrolled off the screen.
· Added the ability to display and set the Red, Green and Blue color components numerically to the Color Picker in the forms designer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
HanDBase Professional Database Manager for BlackBerry HanDBase Professional Database Manager for BlackBerry - Accomplish More. Mobilize your important data with HanDBase!
HanDBase, the award-winning handheld computing database application, is now available for RIM Blackberry devices
HanDBase ODBC Driver (Pocket PC) HanDBase ODBC Driver - In today’'s hyper-competitive marketplace, information is power and speed is everything! A company’'s ability to exchange data faster and more efficiently can lead to a significant competitive advantage and greater profits
Treo Dialer Plugin for HanDBase HanDBase plugin that allows dialing a phone number stored in a text field from any database on a Handspring Treo (w/phone support)