Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), you can now enjoy a new Google Earth experience optimized for the large screen. With a new action bar, you can get easy access to search, reset-to-north, my location, and layers. Also, you can now explore the same photo-realistic 3D buildings that have previously only been accessible with the desktop version of Google Earth. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, the Taj Mahal in India, or the Sydney Opera House in Australia, all in their full 3D glory! To view 3D buildings on your tablet, just select '3D Buildings' from the layer menu.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
· a one finger swipe to move the globe
· a two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
· two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
· a one single finger double-tap to zoom in and
· a two-finger double-tap to zoom out
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Android 4.4
· New compass icon
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 7.1.2:
· View your geocoded Google+ photos in Google Earth
What's New in 22.214.171.1241:
· Google Maps Street View: With Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
· Improved directions/search: Updated directions let you can visualize transit, walk, bike and drive directions in 3D while update search result list will let you browse search results quickly.
· Improved interface: Easily browse and enable different layers through use of new left hand panel
What's New in 126.96.36.19927:
· More bug fixes
What's New in 188.8.131.5286:
· Tour guide: Explore places you never thought to search for with new tours of your favorite cities, historic landmarks and natural wonders.
· 3D imagery: Take flight above entire cities in 3D. Get started with Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Geneva or Rome and look for new additions in the coming weeks. Available for devices with dual-core processors.
What's New in 6.2:
· Earth Gallery: Explore a curated list of layers, such as real time flights, earthquake, and city tours.
· Touring: load tours from the Gallery or inside balloons.
· Share your current view through Google+ or other social applications.
· New Zoom around and pinch gesture.
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 6.1:
· Changed version number to match desktop releases
· Performance and compatibility improvements
· New balloon open animation
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Re-enabled for Android 2.1 (Eclair) users
· Fixed problem with ipv6
· Increased cache size for multi-core phones
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Reader Google Reader - Follow all your favorite sites, blogs, and more, all in one place. See what your friends are sharing, and easily share any interesting articles you read. The Google Reader application syncs with the web version, so all your reading lists are always up to date
Hangouts for iPhone/iPad Hangouts for iPhone/iPad - Hangouts is a cross-platform instant messenger that allows you to keep in touch with friends via one-to-one conversations, group chats and video calls
Street View on Google Maps Street View on Google Maps - New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go. Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone. To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option
Google TV Remote (iPhone) Google TV Remote (iPhone) - Turn your Apple iOS device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. Allows you to turn the TV and AVR on/off so you can use this as the primary remote. Even search using your voice!
Works with all Google TV devices
Google Maps Palm OS Google Maps - offers real-time traffic info for over 30 major US metro areas, detailed directions and maps, integrated local business search, and the same movable maps and satellite views as found on the web version of Google Maps
Google Wallet Google Wallet - Get ready to tap, pay, and save with Google Wallet, the app that makes your Android phone your wallet
Panoramio Uploader (Android) Panoramio Uploader (Android) - Upload your geolocated photos directly from the Gallery to your Panoramio account.
A free Panoramio account is required.
· Adds a new sharing option for any photo either taken by the built-in camera, or chosen from the gallery.
· Grab location from EXIF.
· Allow manual correction of the location
Google Translate (Android) Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g