HP ePrint Home & Biz - Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printers
HP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files). Print virtually anywhere to more than 200 HP printer models, including legacy networkable and HP ePrint-enabled printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Drop dead simple and fun to use - anyone can do it!
• Easy wireless printing directly to HP printers available on a local network.
• Print to a broad portfolio of HP printers.
• Get high print quality from HP's imaging technology and print photos in 3.5x5", 4x6", 5x7" (and metric equivalents 9x13 cm, 10x15 cm, & 13x18 cm)
• Print wallet size photos: 2.5x3.25" (2-up on 4x6" photo paper)
• Automatic printer set-up - discover and set-up your wireless printer without installation of drivers and without dealing with complex network configuration.
• Touch and crop pictures.
• If your printer has a separate photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing. Otherwise, the default will be the main tray.
• Print photos on photo or plain paper
• Local printing: HP ePrint Home & Biz automatically identifies HP wireless printers or other supported HP printers available on your local network. HP ePrint Home & Biz supports industry standard wireless environments.
• Anywhere printing: After selecting an HP ePrint-enabled printer within the app, you can print from anywhere to that printer.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP ePrint & Share HP ePrint & Share - This app brings to an iPhone the power and simplicity of HP ePrint & Share. Print Large Format files remotely from an iPhone, iPad or iPhone Touch, from where you are, when you want, to HP Designjet Web-connected printers.
With this app:
· Access and Preview large format files in an ePrint & Share account
HP CODESCAN HP CODESCAN turns your iPhone into an all-in-one barcode reader - one of the only apps that can scan QR Codes and UPC Codes found on products. Scan regular UPC/EAN barcodes from most products, like Computers, Printers, Ink, DVDs, books, and food to see reviews, accessories and nutritional information (US only)
Snapfish Snapfish - Some of the best memories happen on the go – now you don't have to wait to share your favorite photos through Snapfish.
With the Snapfish application, you can easily share and upload photos directly from your iPhone
HP iLO Mobile HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad
MagCloud Magazine Store & Reader MagCloud Magazine Store & Reader - HP's MagCloud is the web’s first print-on-demand magazine service. With the MagCloud application, you can discover, buy, download, and view the best new magazines in a gorgeous full-color digital format that looks great and is as easy to use.
· Thousands of full-color, glossy magazines
HP ePrint service HP ePrint service - Print e-mails, documents, web pages, and photos when you are on the go.
Easily print in two ways:
• Search for, locate, and print to HP print service partners, publicly available through HP’s cloud-based network of providers – like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK)
HP Anywhere HP Anywhere enables access to HP Software's IT Management software on iOS devices
HP PhotoBook Lite HP PhotoBook - HP Labs has developed a unique new photo book authoring tool for the iPad. Instead of creating a book from scratch, you simply point us to your online photo collection, Flickr or Facebook
HP eSupplies HP eSupplies - Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand.
Choose your HP Printer(s) - either through the printer type or directly by using the product search.
A tip on the printer name shows the relevant supplies.
You can see the prices of the HP Store, and with another click add the supply to your shopping basket and order it at HP