HP ePrint service - Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go!
This app lets you print to public print locations*.
Easily search for, locate, and print to HP ePrint mobile print location service partners, publicly available through HP's cloud-based network of providers - like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK).
To print to a support mobile public location:
1. Open the HP ePrint service app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, Files, etc.)
2. Search for a public mobile print location by entering keywords, or simply use the "Near me" button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search).
3. Hit Print! You should receive a release code to maintain privacy - the print job is held until your enter the release code at your selected location.
4. Go to the print service location (store, hotel business center, etc. - use the app to see the location on the map), provide your release code and get your printout.
• Track your print jobs: check job details from the "History" list, including pickup code, status, print service address and map location, phone number, store hours and payment methods**.
• You can also print supported files from other applications***.
• Support to HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check
More information at
* Usage of HP ePrint mobile print location service requires Internet and e-mail-capable device running Android 2.1 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint service app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
** Subject to availability from the print service provider.
*** Supported files are Microsoft® Word documents (.doc, .docx), PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx), Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx), images (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp), plain text (.txt), rich text (.rtf), Adobe® PDF (.pdf), and HTML (.htm, .html). Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP 12C Platinum Financial Calculator HP 12C Platinum Financial Calculator - The Platinum version of the industry-standard HP 12C Financial Calculator adds the choice of time-saving RPN or traditional algebraic data entry as well as convenient editing features such as "backspace" and "undo" keys
HP PhotoBook Lite HP PhotoBook - HP Labs has developed a unique new photo book authoring tool for the iPad. Instead of creating a book from scratch, you simply point us to your online photo collection, Flickr or Facebook
HP MagCloud HP MagCloud - HP's MagCloud is the web's first print-on-demand magazine service. With the MagCloud application, you can discover, buy, download, and view the best new magazines in a gorgeous full-color digital format that looks great and is as easy to use.
· Thousands of full-color, glossy magazines
HP SiteScope The HP SiteScope application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their iPhones
HP Designjet ePrint & Share for iOS Cloud printing solution that allows you to easily print documents to HP Designjet web-connected printers from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
HP Support Center HP Support Center - Get instant support for your HP Enterprise and Commercial Printers, Commercial laptops, commercial desktops, workstations and servers
HP CODESCAN HP CODESCAN turns your iPhone into an all-in-one barcode reader - one of the only apps that can scan QR Codes and UPC Codes found on products. Scan regular UPC/EAN barcodes from most products, like Computers, Printers, Ink, DVDs, books, and food to see reviews, accessories and nutritional information (US only)
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
HP eSupplies HP eSupplies - Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand.
Choose your HP Printer(s) - either through the printer type or directly by using the product search.
A tip on the printer name shows the relevant supplies.
You can see the prices of the HP Store, and with another click add the supply to your shopping basket and order it at HP