iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.
· Enjoy a complimentary copy of the beautifully illustrated classic, Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
· Download many of your favorite books from the included iBookstore.
· Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore before making it a part of your collection.
· Reorder your books on your bookshelf or browse them in a list sorted by title, author, or category.
· Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
· Change the font size and pick from six included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
· Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
· Keep your bookmarks, notes, and your current page wirelessly in sync between iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the new automatic bookmark syncing feature.
· Quickly find a specific page using the page navigator at the bottom of every page.
· Read your books on white or sepia colored pages.
· Choose left or fully justified text layout from Settings.
· Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features.
· Add books in the industry-standard ePub electronic book format to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
· Add PDF documents to iBooks from Mail, or add them to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
· Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – such as speaking the words on a given page.
What's New in This Release:
· Experience fully illustrated books, from children's picture books to beautifully designed art books, available for download in the iBookstore.
· Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections. Swipe left or right to jump between Collections.
· Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint.
· iBooks now fits more words per page by automatically hyphenating text, available only on iOS 4.2 or later
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
Remote Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned
Apple Store for iPad Apple Store for iPad - Apple Store provides a convenient way to purchase Apple products using your iPad. The app allows you to browse Apple's catalog of products and buy Mac OS computers, iOS devices and accessories for them, with the possibility to personalize and customize them according to your tastes
AirPort Utility AirPort Utility - Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and TimeCapsule - right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices
iPhoto iPhoto - With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad or iPhone, like never before - all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals
Remote Remote - Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
iTunes 12 Days of Christmas iTunes 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Like the music, TV, iBooks, apps and films you receive? The app also offers recommendations of other content that you might like
MobileMe iDisk MobileMe iDisk - Log in with your MobileMe username and password (MobileMe subscription required) and you'll see a list of the folders and files on your iDisk. Select a file to view it on your iPhone
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing