Buzzsaw - The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw Mobile application to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple Buzzsaw projects and sites from your iPad or iPhone.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View DWF files when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD DWG and DXF files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View all your project files, including photos, images, and PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture, annotate, and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG and DXF files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other productivity apps installed on your iPad and iPhone.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at autodesk.com/buzzsaw
What's New in This Release:
· BIM Viewing - Explore Autodesk Revit and Navisworks models and navigate through all saved 2D and 3D views
· Intelligent model data access - View metadata about objects in the model
· Multi-touch BIM navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate project models in the field
What's New in 1.3:
· 3D Model View - View and navigate 3D DWF project files
· Intelligent data access - View DWF design meta data and other details about elements in a design
· Multi-touch navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate DWF files
What's New in 1.2:
· Full screen view: expand viewing or navigation to full screen
· Photo upload: easier capture and upload of photos and videos
· PDF files: quickly view, pan, and zoom multi-page PDF files
What's New in 1.01:
· Minor Bug Fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets - SketchBook Pro is a professional drawing app for Android tablets. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Pro features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more
SketchBook MobileX SketchBook MobileX is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. SketchBook Mobile Express offers a dedicated set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go
Time FX Time FX - Time FX is an amazing sculptural fluid dynamic alarm clock for all your iOS devices
Autodesk ForceEffect Autodesk ForceEffect - Bring engineering to the point of the problem with Autodesk ForceEffect, an Autodesk Simulation mobile engineering app for analyzing design concepts in the field or in the office
SketchBook Pro for iPad SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience
AutoCAD WS AutoCAD WS - View, edit, and share your DWG files with anyone, anywhere. AutoCAD WS mobile application enables you to work with AutoCAD drawings directly on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Accurately annotate and revise drawings while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office