MyStopAction - lets you build your own stop motion movies.
Your movies are made up of a series of photos - take each photo in turn, with a semi-transparent overlay of the previous frame to guide you. Then use the simple editing and playback tools to build your very own stop motion movie.
Movies can be exported as a series of photos to your library.
Note that this is not a complex app - it is a simple, toy-like app for you to have fun with. Re-create your favorite movie scenes in stop motion!
What's New in This Release:
· This update fixes an issue with the onion skin on iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.1:
· This update adds support for 1080p and 720p video export, and full-screen iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.0:
· Revamped storage screen
· Revamped settings screen
· Use of front-facing cameras
· Various usability tweaks suggested by users
· New icons, etc.
What's New in 2.8:
· fix bug with onion skin in fast-photo mode
· you can now pause and resume when recording your audio soundtrack
What's New in 2.7:
· fast-photo mode now lets you take multiple pictures, rather than returning you to the movie screen after each one
· the settings now include a camera flash setting
· A and B markers allow you to more easily specify the range of affected frames when applying effects
What's New in 2.6:
· Captions - add text captions to your movies!
· Wipes and crossfade effects
· Revamped the effects screen, with help text and better previews.
What's New in 2.5:
· iOS 5 support, plus the ability to select all/none when picking multiple images from your library.
What's New in 2.4:
· New FX framework, offering fade in/out, black & white, sepia and color tinting.
What's New in 2.3:
· Sound! You can now record an audio track to go along with your movie.
What's New in 2.1:
· copy frames (in order to lengthen a section of your movie)
· some minor user interface tweaks
· fix the onion skin orientation in landscape mode on iPad2
What's New in 1.6:
· iPad2 camera support.
What's New in 1.5:
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Doug Currie»:
Locution Quiz Put your vocabulary to the test with the Locution Quiz!
Bandm8 Bandm8 is your all-in-one musical performance and rehearsal organizer. Keep track of your bands and their repertoires, create set lists, plan and advertise gigs, and use the built-in Practise Player to help with rehearsing those tricky passages
Practise Practise - Practise is a tool to help with practising or transcribing songs from your iTunes library.
Practise is designed to allow you to move quickly around a piece of music, and when necessary, focus on and repeat a particular section
Fuzzlin' HQ Fuzzlin' HQ - Welcome to the Fuzzlin's!
The Ducky Fuzzlin's blend acerbic lyrics with toe-tapping riffs and catchy melodies to bring their own brand of blues / rock / soul / folk to the London live music scene. A typical night sees them mixing their own material with the occasional off-the-beaten-track cover thrown in for good measure
iRound iRound Too many drinks to remember? iRound is the application for you.
Beer, cider, spirits, wine... Pint, short or entire jug... Ice, but no lemon... Diet coke for that one, but full fat for the other one..
AlcoTracker AlcoTracker - How much have you had to drink today? A glass of wine with lunch? A beer after work with with colleagues? What does it all add up to?
Use AlcoTracker to find out. Record every drink you throw down your throat, and view weekly, monthly or yearly reports on your alcohol intake
Double Take Double Take is an application designed to allow you to quickly compare two photos.
For example, you can use it to reset snooker balls after the dreaded "miss" rule, or restore your amplifier and mixer settings after that last band were onstage!
Double Take overlays a reference photo over your camera while you snap another
My Set List Can't remember what on earth is in tonight's set list? Not sure what you are supposed to be learning for the rehearsal next week? Too many bands, too many songs? My Set List will help you keep it all straight
Cocktail Shaker With a quick shake, Cocktail Shaker randomly selects a cocktail for you, and tells you what's in it!